took some pics of my car

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looks really good. Simple, but very nice. I like how the colors look at night, everything goes well. With an amp rack that should look nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanx man. im waiting for an amp rack because im planing on gettin a jbl 1200.1 and another sub. so ill have the rack built to that amps dimensions. problem is i ran out of money. (wich translates to= summer job)

Originally posted by triphop thanx man. im waiting for an amp rack because im planing on gettin a jbl 1200.1 and another sub. so ill have the rack built to that amps dimensions. problem is i ran out of money. (wich translates to= summer job)
Oh, I know exactly how you feel, I have big plans for the summer, yet no job and no $$...

Gotta find me a job now...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

ahh orale gracias man... por cierto esta de bolas tu avatar. jajaja. "todo mundo tiene un jetta, al menos en la cabeza" que no? jajaja. oye ya no supe que le metiste a tu coche. me acuerdo que estabas preguntando que ampli y subs meterle pero nose si ya lo conseguiste o todavia andas en esas. (por cierto, estoy en puebla. por si todavia te lo preguntabas)

sorry about the spanish guys. i was just sayin thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.