To all the people who dislike ant for w/e reason

i would love to be buttbuddies with @ANT but he kicked me off his forum for something I said over here (if you don't believe me, http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/542031-wtf-crap-3.html#post7989367)

failing that, he might have a good product or hell, for all I know he showers in 100$ bills every night and gets blowjobs from a golden fleshlight. On the other hand he can't conduct himself well on the internet and is a prideful, cocky son of a bastard. I'd rather give my business to somebody who doesn't act that way but that's just me personally.

[quote name='martiandancer31']i would love to be buttbuddies with @ANT but he kicked me off his forum for something I said over here (if you don't believe me, http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/542031-wtf-crap-3.html#post7989367)

failing that, he might have a good product or hell, for all I know he showers in 100$ bills every night and gets blowjobs from a golden fleshlight. On the other hand he can't conduct himself well on the internet and is a prideful, cocky son of a bastard. I'd rather give my business to somebody who doesn't act that way but that's just me personally.[/QUOTE]

Also ant likes little kids. :naughty:

Meh Ant is fine, he has mood swings but most of that is probably from the immaturity on this forum. It started way back when he bought caco and they had a little temper tantrum because he took doa's special treatment away and made it so no one got special privileges.

I do not know him personally and could care less if he kills babies on his spare time.. People can get mad at his business style but if he is making money in a business that has gotten so saturated I will give him props..
I have never had issues with him in the business sense..

I have received my orders on time no complaints also got double my order of deadener on one of my orders

He threw in some free damplifier with my alpha damp winnings aswell..

So get off his nuts already.. If you know how to use the product why do you care how he markets it? hell he could tell me it made my car faster I wouldn't care as I know how to use it.. simple research before buying any product will tell you that
I was shorted one one spool of 12 gauge wire on my last order. I can understand that he had a deluge of orders from his firesale. As long as I get my wire by next week Friday I will not complain. I have already written him an email and I am awaiting his reply.

I was shorted one one spool of 12 gauge wire on my last order. I can understand that he had a deluge of orders from his firesale. As long as I get my wire by next week Friday I will not complain. I have already written him an email and I am awaiting his reply.
and it starts

and it starts
Really not trying to start anything or even complain lol...

It's a simple mistake I ordered 12 things and got 11, as long as he gets me my wire I'll be happy.

When I called I got voicemail for a vitamin company...

I wrote an email and we will see what happens. I am only moderately concerned because of this thread.

I don't hate 'em.. though I did get completely boned on a prize I won from another forum. I won a discount code, used it & got a phone call the next day saying that I couldn't use it and that I had to pay X amount of money to actually get the order. Was still a *decent* deal and I needed what I was buying so I said fuck it.. but I'm still trying to figure out why that happened.

I don't hate 'em.. though I did get completely boned on a prize I won from another forum. I won a discount code, used it & got a phone call the next day saying that I couldn't use it and that I had to pay X amount of money to actually get the order. Was still a *decent* deal and I needed what I was buying so I said fuck it.. but I'm still trying to figure out why that happened.
WTF...

I'd of been salty lol

251348_319031098194500_1840268162_n.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KyleBechtold

5,000+ posts
Quit reading this
KyleBechtold
Tampa, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date