To all the people who dislike ant for w/e reason

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
I do not know him personally and could care less if he kills babies on his spare time.. People can get mad at his business style but if he is making money in a business that has gotten so saturated I will give him props..

I have never had issues with him in the business sense..

I have received my orders on time no complaints also got double my order of deadener on one of my orders

He threw in some free damplifier with my alpha damp winnings aswell..

So get off his nuts already.. If you know how to use the product why do you care how he markets it? hell he could tell me it made my car faster I wouldn't care as I know how to use it.. simple research before buying any product will tell you that

I do not know him personally and could care less if he kills babies on his spare time.. People can get mad at his business style but if he is making money in a business that has gotten so saturated I will give him props..
I have never had issues with him in the business sense..

I have received my orders on time no complaints also got double my order of deadener on one of my orders

He threw in some free damplifier with my alpha damp winnings aswell..

So get off his nuts already.. If you know how to use the product why do you care how he markets it? hell he could tell me it made my car faster I wouldn't care as I know how to use it.. simple research before buying any product will tell you that
I thought you got caught scamming,that's why you left for a while.

Can he sell a product? Yes.

Is he a great business man? Yes.

But he is also shady as fawk in some ways. Audio Technix was kicked off of CACO.. Why? Because Second Skin cried and said it breached his contract. He could have fought that since he is not selling the product but instead he just kicked Coleman off. My guess would be his fingers are still dipped in Second Skin, a Piece of **** company anyways IMO. Good product but after their little display on CACO manipulating ANT, **** em.

I thought you got caught scamming,that's why you left for a while.
I have never scammed nor even been accused of even bad business..? I stopped coming here due to the mods getting out of hand and the Big virus sweep but came back before you even started on this forum so idk what you are talking about..

i have nothing but good to say about ant as well.. i also am grateful for my free alphda damp as well...good guy and second skin has always made premium products anybody who says different is just being ignorant
you be swingin' hard brother!!!

I will say this.

All though I do have some more "personal issues" with ANT, other then some current actions on caco I can not complain. Even though he knew I have a sever disposition towards him he still sent me some Alpha Damp(at no cost to me) for testing. This surprised me greatly and we have been conversing via PM for a while with no issues and he has been nothing but respectful and very into our review/opinion on his product. All though his past would suggest otherwise.

At the very least he has earned some "browny points" with me from our recent dealing with the Alpha Damp testing/review.

[quote name='Anthony Collova']Thanks for the thread bump Guys.
@pro\-rabbit - it wa a please working with you on this project!

ANT[/QUOTE] you need to make the aluminum thicker.....my roof still bounces an inch if not more :laugh: although my trunk is stiff.

[quote name='Anthony Collova']Thanks for the thread bump Guys.
@pro\-rabbit - it wa a please working with you on this project!

ANT[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and you as well. And thank you for helping me out over on CACO as well. Consider what issues I may have had behind us at this point.

nod.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KyleBechtold

5,000+ posts
Quit reading this
KyleBechtold
Tampa, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date