Northeast Region Tnespl finals - team elite

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Im still undecided on parking the car elsewhere. If we were going out bar hoping Id prob want it inside but with all of us going up there together and staying at the hotel I think Ill just keep the car with me. I dont want anyone scratching the paint lmao.

So everyone knows, bring a drip pan with you, keep the gas at a low level in the tanks and there will be no running of vehicles while not in the lanes. You can drive back and forth to the lanes for making your runs.

This is a statement Chris McVay sent out to me to repost.

"I would like to avoid oil, gas, etc leaks on the concrete floor since its a hockey arena. Ice is to be poured the days following our use. Lets keep the standard indoors requirements like others have always asked for to insure all our our safety. Limited use of vehicle running as well while not in lanes. It is ok to drive car into lanes and back to pit."

So everyone knows, bring a drip pan with you, keep the gas at a low level in the tanks and there will be no running of vehicles while not in the lanes. You can drive back and forth to the lanes for making your runs.
This is a statement Chris McVay sent out to me to repost.

"I would like to avoid oil, gas, etc leaks on the concrete floor since its a hockey arena. Ice is to be poured the days following our use. Lets keep the standard indoors requirements like others have always asked for to insure all our our safety. Limited use of vehicle running as well while not in lanes. It is ok to drive car into lanes and back to pit."
dont have drips so i hope i am good

keeping the gas level low thats easy i ant got no money for gas lol

Bring extra cardboard for the Yugo lol. I should have all the leaks squared away by then but as it stands the car is still in pieces. I'll probably be finishing it at the hotel Saturday night. I have a bad alt and water pump and fitting the new 350 amp alt in a Yugo isnt easy lol

Bring extra cardboard for the Yugo lol. I should have all the leaks squared away by then but as it stands the car is still in pieces. I'll probably be finishing it at the hotel Saturday night. I have a bad alt and water pump and fitting the new 350 amp alt in a Yugo isnt easy lol
There's a company that makes GM mounts for Yugos.

I finished putting the new box, amps, and subs in tonight lol, to late to turn I on so ill be testing tomorrow and Friday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

There's a company that makes GM mounts for Yugos.
ya called Xtreme loud audio i did the cs 130 mount for that car when mike owned it also it will fit the cs144 but it will not work with the cs130d seens how they dont make it in that style ear config and no one i meen no one builds stators that do any thing worth it to fit this alt in there. But all He would need to change to fit the cs144 in there is to do a slight mod to the top slider mount easy fix.

The alt thats on there the cs130 the case is out of a chevy cavi and the stators & rotor were all hand wound and balanced and wound 225 amps and im sure 280 amps is not that hard to see if i put it on the test bench at my boys shop with a 800 amp load off the carbonpile if he could get the right 55 amp recitifier it needs. I gave chris the part # he needs to get the recitifire. If i can recal that far back its has an internal regulator. If he builds it external like mine he should have no probs at all with the car running. I can get my 12 volt batterys to see 17.8 all day.

Nate did you see popo hit me up need that #?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date