Northeast Region Tnespl finals - team elite

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Keith is in Pro 2 and does 164. He was out at a few shows early in the season but decided to not be a member. Hopefully he chooses to run it next year.

Hey guys! Congrats on your results at the finials! That pic with all of you and the huge *** trophies are sick! I really wish I would have gone even though I wasnt competing. I'm not sure if my P.O.S. car could have made the 6 hour trip though. Ha!!

I'll be there for sure next year, I just got an email, I'll finally be getting my sub in a couple of weeks so I'll be up and running soon!!! So tired of waiting but in the end it'll be worth it.

Yeah thanks by the way for giving it to him. We got it last Saturday; I am flattered by the award. It was a great accomplishment for our 1st year.

I want next year to be even better, its gona be a lot of work, but it will be good for the industry. My main goal is to gain interest in SPL and give the people a place to compete.

I also want to give props to NESPL you've been so helpful and honestly your one who re-sparked my interest in competing last OCT at Aftershock. Thanks for every thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date