Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
i'm gonna have to call action tomorrow anyway, i asked mark 3 times what time that show starts and he wouldn't tell me. Also wonder if it's gonna be only certificates, if thats the case i'll skip the usaci show and just do this show. That will save me $100+ for the weekend. If i can't get any straight answers i'll pull that show from my site along with the 2x.
trophies...... Confirmed

USACi @ 5PM SATURDAY........

ECAC GUYS, TEST AND TUNE SAT @ 2PM AT OUR SHOP IF INTERESTED

I'm gonna have to call Action tomorrow anyway, I asked Mark 3 times what time that show starts and he wouldn't tell me. Also wonder if it's gonna be only certificates, if thats the case I'll skip the USACi show and just do this show. That will save me $100+ for the weekend. If I can't get any straight answers I'll pull that show from my site along with the 2X.
Easy Steve, Mark just finished finalizing the the event with the new owners. These are brand new owners and it will be their first show. Action use to do 2 or 3 shows a year and always had the biggest, wildest and best shows in Ct. Hopefully, Mark can get that restored.................. and who said anything about certificates?

I dont think Ill be able to make it to the USACi show on the pike. ***** I love hangin out there too. Its not as crazy as it used to be but its still a kick ass place to hang out with your car. Ill be barely making it to our show at Hooters the next day. Still dialing in this POS car. For the record DONT BUY A YUGO! Even if your buddy trades it for 2 broken amps lol

Speaking of Yugos:

Floorbuild1.jpg

Wallbuild1.jpg

Anyone got anything new and interesting coming out for this show? Well, anything I don't already know about...lol

trophies...... ConfirmedUSACi @ 5PM SATURDAY........

ECAC GUYS, TEST AND TUNE SAT @ 2PM AT OUR SHOP IF INTERESTED

Mark posted on the USACi forum that he'll be there and ready to go between 3-3:30, not at 5. Anyone planning to hit the USACi show the night before needs to be there before 5, like 4 or earlier to make sure you get a parking spot.

Anyone got anything new and interesting coming out for this show? Well, anything I don't already know about...lol

downsized_0426001237.jpg

My new N/W car. Watch out fellas, When I beat you youll get an ice cream sandwich as a door prize.

Yeah everything! But you already know about it so it doesn't count. Same amp tho, but should have my new amp for the 3X.

Chris, that is some funny chit! Derek is gonna be pissed you stole his idea! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date