Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Please do....I need more street credit. And why dont you post why your no longer a corrections officer anymore. Word got around you liked hangin around the showers too much. From what I heard you like the powdered soap because when you drop it it takes longer to pick up. No wonder why your so cranky, your ass has been pounded on for years.

Please do....I need more street credit. And why dont you post why your no longer a corrections officer anymore. Word got around you liked hangin around the showers too much. From what I heard you like the powdered soap because when you drop it it takes longer to pick up. No wonder why your so cranky, your ass has been pounded on for years.
The only street cred you have is being a SNITCH. You won't be around much longer. Your season is over as soon as you make that 3rd sale to an undercover you stupid street corner junkie.

I don't know who you work for but you'll give him up as soon as they throw you in the backseat of the cop car.

LMAO keep in mind your saying all this stuff to a guy who is a single dad who hasnt missed a day of work in 5 years. If we all judged people just by their appearance then we would all say your a typical ******

props to being a single dad. unprops to any mention of snitching, by anyone.

hooters is a time for fun and sun and BOOOOOOOBIES, not hating.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

props to being a single dad. unprops to any mention of snitching, by anyone.
hooters is a time for fun and sun and BOOOOOOOBIES, not hating.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Yup I have raised my 7 year old son by myself since he was 8 months old. Not to mention Ive never been arrested or even had cuffs on me once. I look like a criminal but it is what it is.....im still waiting for my crazy junkie record to be posted lol. And yeah high five love booobs!

Figured out that I'll be coming down with the family for the USACi show the night before this one, then grabbing a cheap motel for the night and hitting this one in the am. Found one hotel less than a mile away, for $80 a night with a AAA discount, and another one a little more than a mile away for $55 a night and with a AAA discount it's $49.50 a night. Looks like I'll be going with the cheaper one. If anyone else is planning the same thing here's a link for the place we're gonna grab.

http://Americas Best Value Inn

Steve, those motels on the turnpike............................ I wouldn't put my family in them. The "better" ones are in Hartford which is only about 10 min. away.

I'm gonna have to call Action tomorrow anyway, I asked Mark 3 times what time that show starts and he wouldn't tell me. Also wonder if it's gonna be only certificates, if thats the case I'll skip the USACi show and just do this show. That will save me $100+ for the weekend. If I can't get any straight answers I'll pull that show from my site along with the 2X.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date