Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Your drug dealing employee said he was kicked off. So you kicked him off because of financial hardship?
BTW, we have natiional and world titles in the 203.
LOL..... we have more in the 860............... GO TEAM PIRATE

OK 1, I forgot about him. Then again if you want to get technical, back when he competed, all of Ct. was 203, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

thanks nate.... together we all represent CT no east west shizt. GL to ALL at the upcoming events
You know, I think I can get along with you but your boy.......................................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Sad thing about this Nate is the 151 score I leaked out was a joke but your 148 is real. Thats the sad part about all of this. And you can represent the 203 all you want. I represent myself not CT. I couldnt care less about 860 203 123 lmnop. Have fun with your Jeep this year. Be sure you pick a class nobodys in and only compete at the small shows Mr. I held a title in 1982.

Just because we put in the work years back dont mean you can hate, Chrissy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The past is the past but as far as I can tell a bunch of us had a blast back in the early/mid 00's and neither you nor any other meat popsicle can take that away from us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good luck with Mike's Yugo, it has potential.

51 a joke, yeah right. Funny how you used those same lines on TJ. Guess you didn't learn your lesson.........................never call out a vet. He responded to your call out, I'm not.

I don't answer nobodies. You stay up there in Hooterville and be the loudest among all the little high schoolers, I'm back on the National scene.

Now back to ignoring you.

Nate you have a ton of crap to say about me yet your still chasing my numbers. I dont care if you go way back. You would think you would have learned something, You have no idea the numbers I hit but I have seen your numbers. Heres a link of numbers from a comp we were at last year. Nate did 3 reruns with his walled van with 4 18s. His number is real and van was working fine that day. He even had me sit in it to give me a demo. Dont hate Nate just work on your own cars before opening your mouth

DreamzIIReality Results

Inexperienced clown, do you see that I was the only one in that class? When you've been around as long as I have, you learn to conserve and save your equipement. I didn't have back up amps or subs last year. Then again, I owe you no explaination what I do.

When I demoed for you, I turned it up louder for you then I did to obtain this number. And remember, I'm an expert at "head games" and I've been very sucessfull toying with your stupid ass. You took thing to another level and I keep telling you I'm not the one.

Anyhow, I'm always gonna run my mouth to punks like you who call themselves challenging me ( especially on a personal level the way you have), it's not like you can do anything about it.

Keep my name out of your mouth and I have no reason to "F" with you. Very simple.

All winter long you kept messing with TJ. You had a CRX, that didn't work. You have a Yugo, that ain't working too hot either. Funny, since Sunday, you haven't mentioned TJ's name.

That 56.1 in your avatar is a joke. You might fool theese rookies but a seasoned vet can see from that picture that this number was not done in any organization. You don't even see what I see in that avatar.

LMAO conserve your system? What a joke. You did 3 reruns. If you didnt care about the number you wouldnt have wasted the money going up 4 times to hit the same thing. Oh and I never owned a crx. That was all bs I put out there and guess what...it worked. As for the 156....dont hate me cuz I can do that in a stock class and youve never seen that number in your car period. Your scores are posted on the NESPL website as are mine. People know what we run in our cars and the TL dont lie. Even a seasoned vet cant deny 139 with 4 18s in a wall with Crown amps is pathetic. You dont see other vets like Renots do under a 140 because nobodys in their class. Its not like you were saving dbs for finals or any other event. Just say it Nate.... I own you and have for 3 years and more to come.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date