Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
The new ride will be at this show. Just finishing up some body work and throwing some primer on it. Gonna be using old equipment and small power but Id love to see some guys come out to shut it down early in the season. This is your chance to get a win so dont cry later when your 6db behind me at the end of the year. SS N/W is the place to be.

The new ride will be at this show. Just finishing up some body work and throwing some primer on it. Gonna be using old equipment and small power but Id love to see some guys come out to shut it down early in the season. This is your chance to get a win so dont cry later when your 6db behind me at the end of the year. SS N/W is the place to be.
wow ant that nice of you chris giving everyone a chance lol

ill be there i hope.

Yeah I said this show meaning the one under the heading. I had a deadline for the Hooters show and the USACi one popped up and I knew I wouldnt be ready. Heard it was a fun day though. I guess I was missed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Jon was kicked off the team, Shant blew his subs he was supposed to be breakin in lol, and Justin had a prior engagement. My ride is still being worked on as well but not to worry we will be out at many shows this year.

Gotta check out my site for shows Bro, had it listed on the main page for a few weeks.

It's good I guess, cause I don't like having to compete against a bunch of guys and get stomped on at USACi shows. But I do like to compete against someone, being the only one in a class isn't competing. I'm hoping that USACi won't decide to make it all one class again like it has been in the past cause of the minimal turnout Sunday in the Super Stock classes.

Hope your gonna be able to make this Hooters show. If this ones great then there will be more there this season.

A little racial cleansing huh.He can come to the 203 and get loud. Would be nice to see him beat his old teammates this year. A real box and real subs, wouldn't be hard.
Unforunately Jon ran into financial issues otherwise would have continued in this sport.

Sure, he can go to the 203.... if he wants a 148....... oh wait, he had that in street beats last year with (2) 12's................ u do that with (4) 18"s - //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Hahaha! Come on Adam you know Nate doesnt compete. Whens the last time youve seen him at a show (with a car)? For 4 years he has the chance to shut us down and not once has he done it. Give the guy a break. Its got to be rough on him that even his walled van cant touch Justins scores and hes in stock 0-600. We should help him build outside of the 203 box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unforunately Jon ran into financial issues otherwise would have continued in this sport.
Your drug dealing employee said he was kicked off. So you kicked him off because of financial hardship?

BTW, we have natiional and world titles in the 203.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date