tint..

There's no need for anything darker than 50% on the front side windows. It cuts down on too much light at night and other drivers can't see you (important).

If you want to reduce heat, there are films that are near-clear that will do this.

Honestly unless you plan on doing illegal things in your car (which I wouldn't recommend) there isn't really a reason to tint your car past the legal limit. Especially if you already know the cops are going to be on you for it.

There's no need for anything darker than 50% on the front side windows. It cuts down on too much light at night and other drivers can't see you (important).
If you want to reduce heat, there are films that are near-clear that will do this.
where do you get that? I would like to get some atleaste for my windshield if not for my entire car.

i got 5% all the way around and it looks great. It was a pain in the ass to see through the side mirrors at night though (only complaint) but I got used to it. I wouldn't recommend going higher than 20% on the fronts if your wanting the dark tint look and still good visibility. 35-50%, in my opinion, isnt worth it. It lets in too much light to the rear of the car which ends up taking away from the rear tint...if that makes sense?

yep i agree i have 5% on my back windows and my rear window and i have 15% on my fronts and 30% on my whole front windshiled and its dark in my truck at night its really dark plan on getting 5% on the front to match the backs

so it will be 5% all the way around with 30% on my whole windshield with a 5% stripe it will be really dark but perfect

Why would other drivers need to see you.
Have you ever been driving down a road where a vehicle approaches quickly from a side street and you can't tell if he has seen you or not because you don't know where he is looking?

Cyclists also need the safety that comes from being able to make eye contact with you.

5% all the way around, 5% sun strip

going to be takeing the sun strip off and doing 30-20% on the front windshield, with the 5% sun strip..

acura2.jpg

acura1.jpg

acura4.jpg

acura3.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tragic00

10+ year member
I am Omega
Tragic00
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date