awesome 20 minute fix

Max_Power
10+ year member

^ From a Hairdryer ^
Toledo, Ohio
Well, after reading through car magazines and seeing the same add for the Mother's powerball over and over, I decided to try one out. Believe me, they are hands down the best all around polisher/buffer for there price. From the pictures below you will note that I had some pretty hazy and yellow headlights that bugged the piss out of me, so I decided to do something about it.

I bought a Powerball mini $25 and some Meguires plastic polish $7 from a nearby autozone. and 20 minutes later I had this....

before:

DSC00543.jpg

after:

DSC00540.jpg

The Difference is hard to deny:

noplate1.jpg

Obviously they arent perfect, but they are considerably better and shine a ton brighter than I thought they would.....

DSC00554.jpg

GIVE IT A TRY!!

a foam finishing pad and some swirl remover will do the same thing ...... good stuff tho....
yeah, I figured it was mostly hype, but Im just happy it worked. I usually figure stuff wont even do what it claims. I guess I was just underestimating it

i use the tire shine foam pad applicators and PlastiX from meguires. good ****.

i gotta do this to my 93 mazda. i should do this now since i have nothing to do lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.