Tint and LEDs put on/in the LS; Before/Afters

nah i dont like it with the black wheels it looks really clean like that maybe get some bigger chrome wheels that mimic stock styling

the first time ive ever recommended getting big chrome wheels oh snaps just something about how this car looks with chrome wheels

Yup V-Leds is correct.

And I will x2 the chrome wheels. I dunno what it is about them on this car, but it makes it look 'executive'? Everytime I roll up somewhere, people don't expect some punk ass 21 yr old to get out of the drivers seat.

It's a tough decision, I can see blacked out looking good, but also the classic black on black with chrome wheels looks good now. Once I get some money back in my pockets we will see where the wallet takes me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yea those are stock wheels. My original plans for this car was to go black everything with red accents, including flat black rims with a red lip. Since having the car, I dunno wut to do anymore, the chrome stockers look so good on it, especially with the grill I added.
Also I asked them to do the windshield but they wouldn't do it unless I paid them 120 cash under the table just for the windshield or had a doctor waiver thing. But I am tight on cash so I couldn't afford windshield anyways. Maybe someday when I have money to risk the ticket lol.

You have WAYYYYY more of a chance getting pulled over for 15% then you do for the windshield. Windshield tint is barley even noticeable.

You have WAYYYYY more of a chance getting pulled over for 15% then you do for the windshield. Windshield tint is barley even noticeable.
Doubt it, side windows roll down. A windshield does not. The guy who tinted my car has been pulled over in my city twice for windshield tint alone, no speeding or anything.

Doubt it, side windows roll down. A windshield does not. The guy who tinted my car has been pulled over in my city twice for windshield tint alone, no speeding or anything.
Ya but when you roll the side windows down the windshield doesnt look tinted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I got 30% on my windshield 20% all the way around and have had no problems. You could even do like 40% and it will still make a big different in overall looks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.