Tint and LEDs put on/in the LS; Before/Afters

Andrizzle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This is pasted from a thread on my car-specific forum (lincoln LS) so some of the content doesn't pertain to here, but I thought I would show you guys too.

Took the time to make a decent thread in case anyone ever searches for an LED/Stock comparison. Also I got my car tinted this morning. Let me know what you think about these mods.

No Tint Before //// 5% Tint After

--------------------------------------

p1150686.jpg

p1150700.jpg

p1150685.jpg

p1150699.jpg

--------------------------------

Finally got some pics from my lights/LED Swap. USPS Lost my package and it took nearly 3 weeks to get them. Finally put them in today. Also I took before and afters because when I was planning to do this mod I looked for some, but could not find any. My camera isn't very special so the quality isn't too good, but I did my best to show the stock lights versus the LED lights. Let me point out though, the camera had a hard time picking up the LEDs, in every single case of comparison in-person, the LEDs win no question.

Stock Lighting Before //// LED SuperWhites After

--------------------------------------

Through Windshield

p1150679.jpg

p1150695.jpg

Through Driver Door

p1150680.jpg

p1150692n.jpg

Through Driver Rear

p1150681.jpg

p1150694w.jpg

License Plate

p1150682.jpg

p1150698.jpg

Puddle Lights

p1150678.jpg

p1150697.jpg

-----------------------------

Thanks for looking.

Does the car have factory HID's?
Yes sir it does.

Thanks for the comment guys. Yea TurdFurgeson, it is really a great car, it is tons of fun to drive and I dunno why, but everyone comments on it and looks @ it. The tint guys couldn't believe how good it looked, they were all like 'omg black on black is so badass' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

But yea I need to polish it, just waiting on more money for a buffer and everything. (Notice swirl marks by license plate)

nice looks crisp leave the stock wheels too or stock looking no big stupid shineys like most similar cars get

edit those arnt stock wheels are they

Since you got the factory HID's id go and tint the windshield. Throw like 30-35% on the windshield then it will look real hard!@

Yea those are stock wheels. My original plans for this car was to go black everything with red accents, including flat black rims with a red lip. Since having the car, I dunno wut to do anymore, the chrome stockers look so good on it, especially with the grill I added.

Also I asked them to do the windshield but they wouldn't do it unless I paid them 120 cash under the table just for the windshield or had a doctor waiver thing. But I am tight on cash so I couldn't afford windshield anyways. Maybe someday when I have money to risk the ticket lol.

Here's the grill that accents the wheels so well.

p1150701.jpg

And here is my concept LS I did before actually owning an LS:

lowered.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.