Timer Delay Switch Wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoundDecision

CarAudio.com Newbie
Yes I know I probably should have bought a device specific to car audio but I just felt like splurging on an EBAY $3 special. Now I am at a bit of a loss how to properly wire it. I understand how it works, almost. 12V & Ground is obvious on the left side, that operates the timer device. The control switch, is ? Would that be the remote wire in? On the right side the NO probably goes to the remote in on the sub amp and the COM would be power, question is do I jumper power from the 12v on the left side or is that too much power? Or should I be jumpering the power from the control switch terminal on the left side to the COM. HELP, almost there, just a bit befuddled. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.