Time for more bass. Thors CRX wall build

Thor230

Texas
Whats up guys. Well as we all know in the bass world you end up wanting more so after about 4months with the standard box i felt like it was time to do a wall and get some LOWS going..... that and i god sick of hatch shake it just sounds geto to me and the older i get i seem to like SQ more and more....but im SPL at heart. So my 1st box was 6.5cu.ft @37hz and it was nice and tight i like to listen to alot of things like dubstep trapstep and rock ( Disturbed/5FDP) but then i remembered decaf and realized i need a new box lol so the new box is 9cu.ft @29hz its only about 90% done i still need to make the side panels and seal off the top but omg it hits the lows so so good. Not keep in mind im on a budget seeing as ive got kids to feed and not much time to play with the car so even though i can make it look like a million dollars i only had a few days and a little cash so i hope its not to geto for you all lol. Im running 2 15" re se-X V2 D4 on a audiopipe apmi 2000 not top of the line stuff but hey i got the subs and amp for 300$ total brand new so cant complain lol. Now let me see if i can get the picks to load on here. I will post my old box and the new one as well. Let me know what you guys think.

20160614_194852_zpstcsjqid6.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

20160613_152204_zpspmrkkyxe.jpg

I took a quick little video before getting in trouble because apparently everybody in the state of Texas absolutely hates Bass unfortunately the only way I could take the video while using my phone for music was to do a Snapchat video so it's short and poor quality but let me see if I can figure out how to upload it. Also my front battery died I got my new AGM battery today so this video was taken at 12.5 volts so it's obviously going to have a little bit more power at 14.5v

Well i finally found a audio shop with a TL so im going on Wednesday to see what this budget build can do. I will post numbers when i get back.

Well i finally found a audio shop with a TL so im going on Wednesday to see what this budget build can do. I will post numbers when i get back.
Be ready for your dreams to be shattered there. Wall is NOT the way to get loud (on the meter) with a Rex, and the frequency at which they get loud will be garbage for music if you tune that way.

Still though I bet it goes good for a budget build.

O i dont plan to slam out 150's or anything im tuned to 28hz so im not going to break any records I'm just doing it out of curiosity really

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.