Suggestions for this 2006 Isuzu Ascender / GMC envoy. Help please!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

nick_mustang

I have a 2006 Isuzu Ascender. Its pretty much the same as the GMC Envoy.They look the same in the inside and outside. I buy things that are for the Envoy but they fit perfectly in my Ascender.

I've had a problem with the audio in this car for a long time but I have never figured out whats wrong with it. The sound goes in and out sometimes sound will only come out of one side of car and sometimes it will sound like your listening through a really bad smartphone speaker. I bought a new Stereo thinking it was bad, but still nothing. I found a video on YouTube of a guy who had the same problem with the same car and he said he just bought new speakers and a stereo and it worked.

I want to try this out to see if I can listen to music once again in my car and not through the portable Bluetooth speaker I carry around. The problem is I don't know much about car audio and what speakers are best and I also have a short budget, around $300. I want to get a good sound for my car. I like a good bass but not crazy to where I cant hear anything but bass. I want to feel like I'm in a music studio on wheels. (Just so you get what I'm going for) I listen to a lot of Hip hop/rap/R&B and some others.

If anybody has suggestions or has experience with this type of car please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.