Time Alignment vs. Phase Shift

First off, I want to offer you my condolences for joining DIYMA.
Now, here are the posts from your buddy:

DIYMA.com - View Single Post - DEX-P99RS vs. Mcintosh

DIYMA.com - View Single Post - DEX-P99RS vs. Mcintosh

I like how he brags about vehicles winning competitions with NO PROCESSING then posts a link to a thread that talks about you beating someone else.
Bro ... I have no idea who this guy is. He (sq_assasin) is not with team Linear/blues that I know of.

Yea, I've heard alot about DIYMA and was told to stay clear of it. I won't be there much.

I wish we could meet up at a show one day. I'd really like to discuss stuff like this further over a beer and listen to my "White Lightning" ... And i'd really enjoy listening to your ride !!!

To find out any "true" info, go here and ask Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio. we will help out any way we can ... thanks

http://www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/forum/35-linear-power-blues-car-audio/

Bro ... I have no idea who this guy is. He (sq_assasin) is not with team Linear/blues that I know of.Yea, I've heard alot about DIYMA and was told to stay clear of it. I won't be there much.

I wish we could meet up at a show one day. I'd really like to discuss stuff like this further over a beer and listen to my "White Lightning" ... And i'd really enjoy listening to your ride !!!

To find out any "true" info, go here and ask Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio. we will help out any way we can ... thanks

Linear Power / Blues Car Audio - Car Audio Forum - Car Audio's Forum!
He also goes by jimmy2345. As much as he bragged about Blues Car Audio guys winning in USACi, I assumed he was in the know. Oh well, that is what I get for assuming. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Also, I'm good with Linear Power information. Ray and I aren't exactly on the best of terms.

I have a 7949 sitting around here somewhere. Actually, I think its in storage. I preferred the 7969 to it tho, iirc.

I agree that Alpine's new color kinda sucks. I wish my h701 was black.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.