Noise Pollution ticket

• Ticket

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Pulled over

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • No problems

Votes: 98 63.2%

• Total voters
Man I hate those coffee can noise makers. Yea what's the point of havin a stereo if your muffler is louder than it?!?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Not a coffee can exhaust, it's just deep:

318034_28_full.jpg

My system is louder if I turn it up but my subs just don't pound so you can't really hear them out side the car.

ya,your too old to listen to high end audio in your car you fool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Oh yeah .......................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BORDOM...............!!!!

I show up in court and win because azzhole cop doesnt go to court that day nor did he have proof I was speeding LOL,he said I was doing 82 in a 55 which was a total lie,I was doing about 94
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ha ha

I have never got a ticket from my system yet (Knocks on wood) But my friends on my street say that they can hear me comming home (2 blocks away) I was pretty shocked that they could hear my 8s lol it's funny how bass travels sooo far away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Had my car in a buddy's backyard with the doors and trunk open while we were playing football so we could have some music. Cops came and just told me to turn it down, I did, and they left, lol.

i got one the first day i had my system a while back. went to the beach, turned it super loud like a dumbass while i was dropping my bro off, next thing i know im leaving the parking lot and i get pulled over by a cop on a 4 wheeler!!!!!! how embarrassing. got a ticket, forget how much it was.

i got a summons for my system bout a year ago. the cops were undercover in a yellow taxi. all four got out started shining their flashlights at me surrounded my truck.so i rolled down all my windows n the cop starts bein a dick sayin 'do u know how much these houses over here cost?do u think they want to hear ur radio?' then we told me to roll up my window so i didnt even get it half way when he goes 'oo tints to' he went back to the car while the other three stayed surrounding my truck and he comes back with two summons one for noise pollution and one for my tints. i had to go to court for them but i got away with them anyway

Ive never had a prob with a cop, I just turn it way down when rollin by one, the tickets start at $500 roun here for the first offense and go to $750 for 2nd.

By the way i live up in Minnesota

Ive never had a prob with a cop, I just turn it way down when rollin by one, the tickets start at $500 roun here for the first offense and go to $750 for 2nd.
By the way i live up in Minnesota
Well cops in rogers are dickheads anyways, they got nothin else to do there, btw, goin to the cabelas opening saturday?

A few of my friends and I were chilling in a parking lot just showing off too each other no music loud or anything but all neons and strobes on. A cop sees this and came in to check it out. He saw my car and must have chilled with us for a good hour asking all kinds of questions on how he can improve the sound in his car and also get a little bit of glow. I've had bad experiences too. Even if we are just chilling somewhere they have sat there and explained every little thing that is illegal on my car to me. Others have just complimented on all the work that is done to it.

after reading this thread, it seems like officers arent too strict on enforcing music disturbance as they only issued warnings mostly to you guys. i hope for those who were issued warnings took it seriously and kept it down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i keep my windows closed if i play music loud in the car...plus, you "feel" the bass more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
the bass is actually louder with the windows down...i hate how bass sounds on full tilt with everything closed up, sounds like poop

A few of my friends and I were chilling in a parking lot just showing off too each other no music loud or anything but all neons and strobes on. A cop sees this and came in to check it out. He saw my car and must have chilled with us for a good hour asking all kinds of questions on how he can improve the sound in his car and also get a little bit of glow. I've had bad experiences too. Even if we are just chilling somewhere they have sat there and explained every little thing that is illegal on my car to me. Others have just complimented on all the work that is done to it.
yeahi get the same crap....

the bass is actually louder with the windows down...i hate how bass sounds on full tilt with everything closed up, sounds like poop
I think it basically is the setup, some are louder with the windows up, some are louder with the windows down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...