Threaded rod cut-out jig for roter :just tried it out:

bamaboy
5,000+ posts

War Eagle!!!
just the other day i was searchig fiberglass forums and saw this thing of how to make a cut-out jig with a threaded rod and some nuts and a eye bolt

well i tried it out on a scrap piece and and did some dang good circles for under 10$, so i went ahead and measured and got all my holes cut for the subs, i was excited

some pics of the scrap wood and what the jig is made of, im sure a jasper jig is alot easier, but for less than 1/4 the cost this is worth a shot if you havnt heard about it

for those who have heard about, why didnt you tell me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif i **** at the jigsaw i was using on other boxes

just the other day i was searchig fiberglass forums and saw this thing of how to make a cut-out jig with a threaded rod and some nuts and a eye bolt
well i tried it out on a scrap piece and and did some dang good circles for under 10$, so i went ahead and measured and got all my holes cut for the subs, i was excited

some pics of the scrap wood and what the jig is made of, im sure a jasper jig is alot easier, but for less than 1/4 the cost this is worth a shot if you havnt heard about it

for those who have heard about, why didnt you tell me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif i **** at the jigsaw i was using on other boxes

Can you post the link to the how to?

678-01_pd.jpg

here it is it cuts perfect holes but ya have to go my centimeters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.