Make a port.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snozzer
10+ year member

Michigan
Right now im trying to build a box for my 4 8" Assassins. The one thing i dont get is how to build the port. What im doing is making a box for one then just make 3 more. So if i can get anything about making a port, that would be awsome.

thats going to be very complex...best bet is to make one box,....that way they share the airspace, and are all in the same airspace, instead of building 4 identical boxes, DEAD on.

yeah one single enclosure with a single port for the subs, would be best. and you save yourself allot of wood and you get more use of the space you have at hand. then you would with 4 enclosures. it just not practical.

Ok well im trying to deisng my box right now, and insted of making a new post i figure just use this one. So what do people think about 4 8" assassins. The site says .6 ft^3 per sub and tuned at 40 hz. So that 2.4 ft^3 box. What have other people done with assassins?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.