Thread: How to use the sub in 4 channel amplifier with 4 speakers and mono out line?

Participant count
  • Participant list
you can do it if you want. I wouldnt do it though. you can put front speaker on cha 1 and rear speakers on cha 2 and then bridge cha 3&4 for the sub. That is not ideal though. I would suggest you get a 2nd amp for the sub!

where do you see mono rca? if you're talking about the rca plugs on the right, thats in case you want to add a 2nd amp you dont have to run rca from the HU. you can run it from that amp to the other amp.
i c...

you can do it if you want. I wouldnt do it though. you can put front speaker on cha 1 and rear speakers on cha 2 and then bridge cha 3&4 for the sub. That is not ideal though. I would suggest you get a 2nd amp for the sub!
what if i have 4 speakers 60 w rms each and amplifier 4 cha 120 w rms per out

i'll put 2 fronts on 1 cha 2 rears on 2 cha total 240w it should be normal sound right?

Try running your rear speakers off the headunit and bridge ch3&4 from the amp to your sub. That would prolly be best since you're on a budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.