Thoughts on prospective/upcomming build

Participant count
  • Participant list

T.I.K.
10+ year member

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Michigan
So, starting January, I'll having close to $1300 in addition to my hourly wage, which is in excess of what I need to live. Since I have been too long without bass, I am going to put something in. I am just wondering if you guys have an suggestions about particular items that I'm going to me using in the build.

Headunit:

Alpine CDE-123

Front Stage:

Amp: SS RUB2.450

Speakers: MA RK6 6.5" Comp Set

Sub Stage:

Amp: SS RUB1.2500D

Sub: AQ HDC3 18"

I've something close to 200 dollars worth of wiring lined up, and I'm wondering exactly how many batteries I'm going to want to run. I was considering just one XS D3100, but I was wondering if I was going to need more. I have a 130a Alt.

what happened to your old setup? anything you touch is fail //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
took it out cuz I thought I was going to sell everything... that didn't happen...

then put it back in/thread
Amp is in NC, and I might as well upgrade, I wasn't entirely happy with that system either. Vocals got drowned out, stock HU high passed the sub signal, so anything below like 35hz was practically inaudible, and sub wasn't being pushed at all.

Amp is in NC, and I might as well upgrade, I wasn't entirely happy with that system either. Vocals got drowned out, stock HU high passed the sub signal, so anything below like 35hz was practically inaudible, and sub wasn't being pushed at all.
lolz you shoulda left it to me i had a couple people wanting a mb q amp

lolz you shoulda left it to me i had a couple people wanting a mb q amp
if they still need it, i can give you my home address and you can swing by, it's literally 5 minutes away.

Bruh XS is good but I wouldn't bother with them just cause the prices are ridiculous....good batts but prices are crazy. Also, if you get that headunit let me know how it is cause I want one bad lol

Bruh XS is good but I wouldn't bother with them just cause the prices are ridiculous....good batts but prices are crazy. Also, if you get that headunit let me know how it is cause I want one bad lol
I was thinking I could pick up two Kinetic 65Ah batts for half the price and be better off, but again, I'm not really sure exactly how many batts I'll need

I was thinking I could pick up two Kinetic 65Ah batts for half the price and be better off, but again, I'm not really sure exactly how many batts I'll need
I'm gonna be getting a 2500 in and a batcap soon so i can give you a rough idea of what kind of limits my system will have (granted I have a 90A alt). The rubicons draw a good amount of current so you may need 2 batteries. bad4health has deka's and ryan usually has a shipment in. Personally I would wait out and see what Ryan has to sell when his next shipment comes in and probably buy some stuff off of him, he keeps them charged 24/7 and you can get some nasty deals

I'm gonna be getting a 2500 in and a batcap soon so i can give you a rough idea of what kind of limits my system will have (granted I have a 90A alt). The rubicons draw a good amount of current so you may need 2 batteries. bad4health has deka's and ryan usually has a shipment in. Personally I would wait out and see what Ryan has to sell when his next shipment comes in and probably buy some stuff off of him, he keeps them charged 24/7 and you can get some nasty deals
Yeah, at this point I'm willing to spend about 400 shipped on a couple good batts, so I'm sure I can pick a few up

if they still need it, i can give you my home address and you can swing by, it's literally 5 minutes away.
ill check with them. hell id like to test it myself to see how it does up against an ap1500 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

So.. a low line alpine, junk comps and a china sub? I think you could do better man. are you willing to buy used?
When you talk, the stupid literally flies out of your mouth, and attacks my ears.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.