Thoughts on Kinetik Battery?

Out of stock or not, communication isn't there and if popwarhomie says he sent a text with no reply, I'd be worried. No excuse to NOT communicate with customers.
Tyler texted me when I bought it from the same number with a picture of the shipping label so I know it’s right. Tracking number on the label isn’t working. Tracking number from my email just says “delayed”.

I'm confused how something got shipped then all of a sudden got delayed. Was it lost? Did it go to another destination by mistake? Who knows...

Longevity is a thing. I kid you not, i had an xs3400 that nearly lasted a decade
Thats my main battery. Got it replaced by sonic maybe 2 years ago? Great battery.

personal experience Kinetic lasted me 2yrs my 2 xs power are 5yrs old and still going , imo i will not ever buy another Kinetic battery
What happened with the kinetic? Kinda want to know what to look for when mine take a crap if they end up doing so.

Thats my main battery. Got it replaced by sonic maybe 2 years ago? Great battery.

What happened with the kinetic? Kinda want to know what to look for when mine take a crap if they end up doing so.
I wish I knew was very frustrated, and I abuse these xs batteries twice as hard as the kinetic , then research and read about the xs batteries like u are now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.