Thoughts on Kinetik Battery?

Just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on kinetik batteries.

They are much cheaper, im sure there is a reason but they do their job in my car.

I have xs power and kinetik in my build and I'm currently debating on switching out the two hc2400s (g31) with either northstar or going all xs power.

Reason for the change/switch is for gain (if there would be any).

I have a local buyer who wants my them so this could work out.

Xs and northstar are both better than kinetik imo. I feel like they provide better discharge.

That said, Kinetik is fine. Unless you can do the swap with minimal investment, I probably wouldnt.

Kinetic and Shuriken are both garbage, they both use recycled lead. XS power uses virgin lead and performs much better.
Yeah I know the used recycled lead but how much of a performance change can I actually expect? I just feel it wouldn't be worth the cost.

Xs and northstar are both better than kinetik imo. I feel like they provide better discharge.
That said, Kinetik is fine. Unless you can do the swap with minimal investment, I probably wouldnt.
You can buy the HC2400s for about 215-245 shipped. The guy said he's fine with paying 400 for my pair because he knows they were kept up with correctly and he knows they wouldn't get damaged during shipping.

Northstar AGM 31 is 330. So I'd have to fork out 250 or so just to get another one after I sold the batteries I have.

With that price. I could just add another hc2400 in my spare tire area. Which I'm very much considering because it's hard for me to believe that two xsd3100's/northstar 3100s would out perform three hc2400s.

It's hard to say about the performance difference. The virgin lead batteries are more compact, weigh less, last longer, and faster recharge time.

XS has a few vids on their channel that compare performance to others, here is one:

It's hard to say about the performance difference. The virgin lead batteries are more compact, weigh less, last longer, and faster recharge time.
XS has a few vids on their channel that compare performance to others, here is one:

Holy crap XS just shat all over kinetik....

With the little bit of money I have to spend on car audio. The only way I see a battery brand upgrade is if I pick up used or just wait until next black friday.

Is there a test done on all major brand batteries in a car or truck to see which is better? I think that alone will sell.

Northstar and XS are absolutely the best. If you compete, ya you might see a few tenths on drop-in.

But on a daily build, if you already have adequate reserve, you wont.

Ive used XS, kinetik, shuriken, juicebox, northstar, most of the east penn variants, powerware etc.

I don't compete. Just a daily with a simple 12.

I'm probably just going to end up getting another hc2400. For 215 shipped to my door I just cant beat that.

I just don't like seeing 12v. I can stay in the 14s and 13s on most songs but every once and a while ill see 12.8/9 and that 12v life isn't for me.

Ordered it on Black Friday. Still havent gotten it... Texted owner directly. No answer.
Friend of mine has a clothing company with a little warehouse of 2-3 employees. Yesterday(7th) was when they shipped out the final order from black friday.

Either they are out of stock or just crazy behind. Probably both

Out of stock or not, communication isn't there and if popwarhomie says he sent a text with no reply, I'd be worried. No excuse to NOT communicate with customers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.