Thors 2010 DC/Stetsom Build Log

Just opinion, I dont think its on the same page as other trunk builds, its much more extreme and has the car overflowing with batteries.

Looks good though.

well my brothers rob is in fact right the one loud trunk that was in usaci had his amps in the cabin an that was all. but his equipment was taken out after each show, his ride was not a daily beater where my ride is a daly beater an if i got amps on the back seats they stay there for a min.

Just opinion, I dont think its on the same page as other trunk builds, its much more extreme and has the car overflowing with batteries.
Looks good though.
I'm working hard at getting to sbn in March are you planning on going? I'm gonna try a new box design in hopes of eliminating the loading and maybe even gain a bit. lol

I with the darn Stetsom didnt need so many batts I have 3 in the trunk too. lol

^Excellent! Hope you'll have the avalanche ready by then! Would love to hear it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

man this is nice. my girl want this model car. but she has jl stuff. u think i could squeez 5 or 6 cubes in there? 2 W7 13.5's & 2 1000/1s im itching to finally get them in something & she wont let me try em' out, also what alt r u running?

You can fit up to 6cu or so in through the trunk. Its tight and may need a good kick but it will fit. I'm sure the jl's will sound nice but I would do rear firing with them.

Alt is from american power systems http://www.highoutputalternator.com

It may be for sale so I can get a bigger one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can fit up to 6cu or so in through the trunk. Its tight and may need a good kick but it will fit. I'm sure the jl's will sound nice but I would do rear firing with them.
Alt is from american power systems http://www.highoutputalternator.com

It may be for sale so I can get a bigger one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How big is it? And would it even fit on an older gen GP by chance seeing as I think we still have the same motor?

Still dont have suspension issues just not enough surround. This was with 8k+rms musically. Surrounds been repaired and vidz are soon to come. lol
Frank Jr. will be louder than his Father:laugh:
8Kw? Was that clamped? Because I'm sure you're losing a lot of output in box rise, aren't you?

Its a trunk box, but thats kinda defeating the point of a trunk install when nobody can sit in the back seats because the batteries are all along the floorboards. To be a true trunk install, everything should be in the trunk.
Agreed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.