This place looks different

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmanpc
5,000+ posts

CA.com Nostalgist.
Been a while since I been on cacom. Where's the thunderdome? How y'all doing? Is there still a Type R boner? Is goob still around?

To keep it audio related, I am also in the process of doing an all Boss build. I have components, subs and a sub amp. Still need a 4 channel. Yes, you read that right, and yes I am serious.

Sweet, roll with it. Haters will hate. Send that ****. You can probably hit 150's with two 10's with that shitt. Just get enough caps and a good equalizer and you'll be set.
I'm testing to see if you take garbage tier equipment and then install and tune it correctly... Will it sound halfway decent?

I bet I can do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.