this is wut i call horse sh*t wut a rip off

The stuff from home depot is an ice gaurd roofing material. I tried ita while back. And I had two problems with it.

1. The smell, the stuff is asphalt based and has loads of tar on it. Which makes your car reak for a couple of weeks.

2. Once the car got hot inside the stuff would just fall right down. It doesn't hold very well on vertical panels. It worked fine for flat panels such as the floor. But anywhere else it fell down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wut about that stuff for like crawl spaces its like silver and really light..the stuff that absorbs heat and stuff..would that work?

Well I used two to three layers of it to press it into place and mine wasn't self-adhesive, I used some nifty tack paper you have to heat up with an air het gun, it works great for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.