this is wut i call horse sh*t wut a rip off

cmp69
10+ year member

Ma
i recently got my jbl bp 1200.1 installed in my car by tweeter, they installed it and tried telling me that my jbl amp is a 4 channel amp, and decided to charge me 40 bucks more and i already paid the 70 bucks for the install...my amp is a monoblock amp correct, thats f*cked up

yep it's a mono. I would take the specs of the amp to the store manager and raise all holy h@ll. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by cmp69 i recently got my jbl bp 1200.1 installed in my car by tweeter, they installed it and tried telling me that my jbl amp is a 4 channel amp, and decided to charge me 40 bucks more and i already paid the 70 bucks for the install...my amp is a monoblock amp correct, thats f*cked up
Most tweeter installation people are very well-versed in the equipment. I have a friend that is the installation manager at one of their stores, and is very well versed in just about everything one can be in terms of installation/equipment. Was it the installer or the sales floor person that decided to do this?

I'd discuss the issue with the manager, they'll fix the error.

They may have charged you the 4-channel rate if they ran two sets of rca cables (four jacks on the amp). Cables can get pretty expensive.

They just assume that you don't know your ass from your foot and tried to rip you off, which they did. Go back and ask for an explenation to why they either are retarded or what did they take to get so retarded.

yeah i went there and was like i want to know exactly wut my extra 40 bucks is for , and they said speaker wire, and something with the box and subs, i simply said that i already had speaker wire and showed them the tweeter receit for it, and said that the guy i talked to said i needed wasw the 70 bucks, and i paid it all up front and, they got pissed and i said that i have no money for you extra and that i already paid for the instal, and they finally said the hell with it and i didnt owe any money. and my **** hits really hard, so hard its sometimes hard to breath, and i need lots of dynamat for my trunk....any ideas for dynamat?

I use the same thing as dynamat and all the other brand names, 'cept I got it at home depot for a tenth of the cost and it's called heat reflecting there. Same ****, just no dynamat symbols on it. Good luck.

the stuff you got at home depot the heat reflecting stuff, is it really good and does it stop rattling and all that other stuff. would u say it works just as good as dynamat

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.