This is what happens when.....

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
You run budget 15's.

2dchkki.jpg

dci2h.jpg

Fml...

I don't know if the glass just got weak in that spot from having to reglue it a handful of times or what....All I knowz is that it's gunna cost me 225 bucks that would've been better spent putting singles down male strippers thongs.

if it falls off once with out taking glass you get lucky, don't reglue it or this happens.
Good to know. I've never had a rv fall off while taking glass with it. I've also never had a rv that weighed 5lbs either.

Thats why i like how the one on my civic is. Bolts to the roof with 3 screws and easy to take off.

Rub it in.

This car would be my 3rd the rear view has fallen off, first cracked my windshield down the middle. Second fell off clean, and this last one broke the stud in half.

....No I'm still lost..
You where bumping SOO hard, that your mirror came off AND took a part of the windshield with it??

Do you feel confident in a high power carwash?

I wouldn't..
you must not have had a very loud system before. stuff breaks, that is a big reason I've gone into sq sick and tired of fixing shit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sleeklsc

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Sleeklsc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from