Thinking of different direction with 2nd battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

army5
10+ year member

OKC, OK
I orginally posted about adding a second battery to my vehicle. I was going to use it with my standard battery under the hood. However after further readings it sounds as though it may be better to run the amp off of the 2nd batter only (not wired in with existing battery).

I have a simple setup with a single amp. For such a setup is this the preferred method or is it a matter of user preference?

Jeff

alty needs to somehow connect tot he batt in the back... so it charges.... easy way is just connecting the 2 batts.... run 1-2 lines of wire from front to back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.