Thinking About Leasing....Please Help

another question

I know with leasing I have to pay full coverage insurance, I was wondering if the same applies with financing a car.

thanks

Yep full coverage. Hell I know, cause I would have liabilty if I could get away with it. Then I would shoot myself in my foot if something bad happened. So kinda glad I have full coverage now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hey Bumpin, sorry man. My computer at home took a big **** on me. So for now, just only posting when I am at work. So it might be a little while. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was thinking maybe the xd series similar magnet size and same surround and voice coil 2.5
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...

About this thread

Slammed

5,000+ posts
Striking Accord
Slammed
Gotham City, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date