Thinking About Leasing....Please Help

Slammed
5,000+ posts

Striking Accord
Can anyone help me out here?

I have a pretty good credit score (like 720+) and I want to lease a car for 36 mos. or less...with almost no money down. I would like to also pay under $250 a month. Any good deals like that around?

I know that Honda has a special deal where they cover up to $1500 in dents/imperfections etc. after the lease is done....what other car companies have this?

Also.....what vehicle should I lease?

I travel roughly 4-5k miles a year. Im looking for a point A to point B car with comfort (and a little powa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Here are my choices (please add your choices)

-Honda Civic EX Coupe

-Nissan Altima

-Toyota Scion TC

-Hyundai Sonata

thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Maxima or G35.........

ohh $250/month............. nm

QQRR0002.jpg

well...Im going to leave the vehicle completely stock (except for tints)

has to be under $250 a month with very little money down.

(does one need to put money down?)

i just leased an altima a couple days ago. my only down payment was my previous car ($3,000) and my payments are $201/month for 36 months. Thats including 12,000 miles/yr. If you lower the amount of miles you need to 8 or 10k then you can probably lease for around $250/month with no down payment. Look in your local newspaper for lease deals, there are a lot of dealers that offer leases with $0 down. Now is the time to do it because a lot of dealerships are trying to get rid of their 06's and pick up the new 07's.

I leased my RSX

500.00 dn 329 a month for 36 w 45000 miles months....

Leasing is king IMO for non US made cars if you drive less than

15K a year and like a new car every 3 years like I do-\

My first new car ever was an Altima,back in 96 or so

not the most fun car I have ever owned but it was reliable

another question

I have a 1996 Maxima GXE (130K miles)

modifications:

y-pipe/catback exhaust/intake/underdrive pulley/tints/AGX struts/eibach springs/17" rims

I also installed a new starter, alternator, and axles last month.

Should I sell the car or trade it in for the Civic EX?

would the dealer even care about the mods? lol

Dealer wont care about mods infact it will be worth even less. Always better to sell privately. I would go with the TC first then the Altima. I doubt you can get the TC at that price range w/o 2-3k down, and their is no special money factors on Tc leases.

For the money Tc is one of the best in its price range. Huge moon roof, 5 spd, Decent Rims, sporty looking, and a camry motor. FYI Tc follow a purte pricing policy there is no haggling on their price. It is the same from Cali to Maine. Only thing that can be done is playing with the numbers on money down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.