These mobile pop up ads need to stop

Every time you try to click on notifications one pops up and covers the toolbar.

Subaru of Orange Park is currently covering it....
8573AB33-E42E-4593-AC0D-9F3DC8AFFACC.png

I get these big ass ads with an option to close at the top. It just started happening a few days ago. Every bit of change they have done to this site has made it feel like they are trying to make this site as inaccessible as possible and piss every one off and push them to use other sites.

Meanwhile there is no mechanism to prevent spammers and the only time spammers are removed is when a user flags the posting. No moderation and no checks and balances to prevent spammers from making accounts in the first place.

Won't be long, this place will go the way of CACO.

Garbage ass site looks/feels like facefuck anyway.

Grown men whining about likes and dislikes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...
Hello! i have too problems with head units, two cars, old mazda 323f ba and now mazda 6 2007r station. Problem is from lossing quality, poor bass...
This will be an interesting issue to find out. Subscribed!! Are you running components? Ive had some caps blow in Passive xovers and a little...
Well, I found a way to "fix" the popping. Ran a separate remote turn on from an acc fuse to turn on only the amps. Still using the LC7i GTO to...

About this thread

THATpurpleKUSH

5,000+ posts
Fuckyou
THATpurpleKUSH
Slums of the Shaolin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date