The Zeb's "Best Price or it's Free!" offer

somebody i know bought a hifonics amp off them that was marked for 219 there. he found it somewhere else for 209 + shipping. the zeb gave him it for 199 + shipping and they have flat rate 6.50 shipping....so he got a good deal.

Originally posted by Tek "However, should you stumble upon a lower price, let us know and we will give you the best price, or we’ll give it to you for free."
that's gotta be the stupidest ****ing thing i've ever heard of...why would they ever give it to you for free instead of just giving you a better price?! oh well, that's advertising for ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I dont think etronics would apply. I tried SoundDomains 105% lowest price policy for a few item on eTronics, and they emailed me back and said their offer only applies for sites that are factory authorized dealers, which etronics is not.

Thezeb about over 95% of the time beats the prices you found cheaper at. they do that and then give you about $10 or so off.

However, should you stumble upon a lower price, let us know and we will give you the best price, or we’ll give it to you for free.

that means they're gonna beat the competitior's price.. if they cant it would be free.. i guess thats what it means.. someone try!! if it im wrong.. all of us can get free amps!!

but they say if they cant beat the price then its free....so even if the price is like half of theirs...they would still be better off giving it to you for that price and not for free. dont count on getting anything for free, theres no way it will happen.

I tried it with the profile amp. All they did was offer it at the same price then beat the shipping price. Oh well, worth a try.

Lets look at it like this..

Place A has it for $150.. they paid $125 to get it from whomever..

Place B (theZeb for example) has it for $275.. paid $125 from whomever..

So, place B sells it to you for $140.. they still have a profit and beat the other price. They just don't get the huge profit they were trying to get.. Place B would NEVER 'not' make a better price.. Here's an example where Zeb (place B) looses money..

A has it for $150, paid $145 to get it (would only make a $5 profit.. not likely from a 'reputible' dealer)

B gets the email about the $150 price.. but B paid $175 for it 2 months ago (prices have been comming down maybe).. he can either sell it for $140 and lose $35, or give it away and lose $175? Lets think about that..

The only reason the words 'free' are in the add is to get people to get excited when they see something costing less somplace else and come to (where the add is)..

Oh, and do NOT order before you confirm price.. once you pay for it you are legally stuck with it.. and the 'policy' says "Request must be approved before ordering." or so the previous post says.. that means you MUST get conformation of the 'lower' price before you order.. probably to prevent people from finding it AFTER they buy it and try to get a partial refund.. and to avoid having to deal with refunds...

i found the power HX2 rfr3315 15" sub on the zeb and it was 599.99 i found it on etronics for 299.98 and i emailed them and they said they would seel theirs to me for 289.99, it works even if they arent an autorized dealer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.