the truth about WOOFERSETC and other online stores

It does not name any stores because its not only woofersetc.com doing it its all the online stores who are not authorized.
Do you even know who Woofersetc.com is? Do you know who owns it?

I can name you the place where there warehouse is, who runs it, what company they own besides woofersetc.com and who owns it.
I think you're the only person who even cares about this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It does not name any stores because its not only woofersetc.com doing it its all the online stores who are not authorized.

I can name you the place where there warehouse is, who runs it, what company they own besides woofersetc.com and who owns it.
aint a **** thing a company can do when someone buys an item and resells it. yes judge sir im here for selling amps i paid for.....

I'm not the one whinin and cryin about someone elses business, nobody here has had any problems buyin **** from these people it seems to be something that YOU have aproblem with and nobody is going to take your comments seriously douche
You are just sad he proved you wrong.

If you don't know what you are talking about (ie. how online company's run), then you really shouldn't talk, at all.

Gracias, F@G!

http://www.me-mag.com/ArticleReader.aspx?NewsId=3837
here you guys go....What mitek has to say about this...

Mitek Cracks Down on Illegal Sales

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 -- Mitek has announced that it will be assisting with a criminal investigation into improper sales of Mitek products from unauthorized on-line resellers.
Just like I posted. So Mitek cracks down. Why isn't RF, Diamond, Harmon Kardon group, Alpine ect ect cracking down? Why arent they assisting any criminal investigations? Could it be their sales and production will drop in half if unauthorized sales seize. Fact is most of these companies were small enough before the internet to survive happily with authorized dealers. Now most have gotten too big for their own good and as long as the products are moving from their factories they wont do **** about it except void warranties which people obviously arent too concerned about when they can but another and still come out costing no more than they would have authorized. One internet company even post a disclaimer up front that they arent authorized and what they do isn't condoned by the manufacturers and goes on to tell how every internet company is doing it. How hard can it be for the industry to take action if they wanted too?

Want a cookie?

no one gives a ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.