The Spencetra

Dude, I'm only on the chat box. Show a single post I've put on that site. You can't, because I haven't posted anything there since the ban. Chatting with people doesn't mean you are participating on the site. So, STFU? Loser? yeah.
Delusional? Yeah.

Chatting is participation, and I never said you were posting there, so **** these hairy balls like you were born to.

Congrats on cluster****ing yourself out of that other forum BTW, it only took what, 2 weeks? I think your Asperger's is now in full swing.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

You are running out of car audio forums to rape with ineptitude, I hear Hybrid Audio has a forum that doesn't ****, why don't you register there and change that?

Yeah I know, all the more reason the colors should match. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And its official, he is OUTTA THERE!

Bonus Lawls (he sent this to the forum admin after getting banhammered):

"I wish you to remove all posts, pictures and information I referenced from your site immediately. I also wish access to view your site to verify all such content has been removed. If these have not been done I may contact an attorney. Also, you have no permission to use any ideas, concepts or quotes from me for the purposes of profit or again, I will contact lawyers to obtain any such profit from use of my ideas or informational promotions. You have been informed."

Threatening to sue... on the INTERNET?!? WATCH OUT FELLAS!!

LOLOL

how do you like the zr 800's....

and what are your cross-overs set at ?

i'll be gettin mine in this week...but i still have to finish the doors bofore they'll fit.

you got a nice setup for sure!

Some people just need to get outside and stop playing on the internet so **** much. I see a lot of people complaining about all these different forums but who really gives a ****? Too many people get worked up and look for any reason to get pissed off at a site or try to find hidden agendas. If Ant was court marshalled, how is any of that anyones business but his? Anyways, Spence your setup looks good. It's pretty similar to what my setup right now is except I'm using different drivers and I mounted the tweeter coaxially with my midrange. Are you going to upgrade to a 3way active unit anytime soon? I never really had a problem with you on DIYMA, you said a couple stupid things but I always thought you got too much **** for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tspence73

10+ year member
DIYMA Refugee
tspence73
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date