Damplified Front Doors:

InsideofdoorDamplified.jpg

Foampanel.jpg

My current projects in progress:

License plate treatment:

licenseplatewithdamper.jpg

licenseplateframe3.jpg

thesammich.jpg

Trunk lid so far. I put on SDS CLD tiles and squirted expanding foam into the gaps of the trunk lid:

trunklidpre-project2.jpg

trunklidredux.jpg

The system diagram:

tspence-diagram-4.jpg

Nice setup man. How does that bb175 perform? I've had a rep trying to get me to try the brand.
The amp kicks some butt. I think the PA big bang series amps are good. I don't know about their other models though.

Dear god why? Go away spence //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, those Infinity's **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

LOL
Today, all my dreams came true. Spence was banned by boost for being a dick and DIYMA is now CLEAN!

I've been saying you should go here for months, thanks for finally doing it. :p
Dude, I haven't been posting on DIYMA for over a month now. The place has gone downhill quick, is dead and over moderated banning good people for ridiculous reasons. Ant has probably lost his mind changing the site, deleting threads, lying to people, banning people who didn't agree with his tactics and he totally changed his site from a place of free ideas to a closed-minded Second Skin product forum after bigger money. Getting banned from there was no big deal. That site is truly sad now. There were some people there I still liked and wanted to chat with on their little chat box. Good luck at that site now.

I still want to see you and trunks9_us have a drag race after the two of you finish adding 500 pounds of dead weight to your econo boxes. The only issue I see is the track stopwatch may run out of time before either one of you finishes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Getting banned from there was no big deal. That site is truly sad now.
Apparently it was a big enough deal for you to PM james bang about it complaining and whining that ant banned you for no reason, when he didn't even ban you LOL.

Don't try to act cool after you had a hissy fit about losing access to your beloved shitty idea dump.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tspence73

10+ year member
DIYMA Refugee
tspence73
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date