The Spencetra

It looks so nice because another forum member who is a graphic designer made it for him. But I guess spence doesn't like to give credit where its due?
Why do you have to come over here trying to mess in my business for? I didn't respond to the comment about the diagram because I overlooked it. It wasn't that I wasn't giving credit. The diagram was made by a guy that used to go to DIYMA by the name of Arcuhtek. I got the guy the images to use and he pieced them together for me and added some of his own as well. It is a really cool diagram.

Apparently it was a big enough deal for you to PM james bang about it complaining and whining that ant banned you for no reason, when he didn't even ban you LOL.
Don't try to act cool after you had a hissy fit about losing access to your beloved shitty idea dump.
The site states that my account is 'banned'. What part of 'banned' isn't 'banned'? I don't like you, but I never went out of my way to find any of your posts and try to attack you. I frankly don't even care about you and your attempts to 'gloat' about something that isn't even a problem is proof that you have no life and need to get one.

I PM'd James Bang about it but didn't whine. As I recall, James Bang was banned from there too. I was actually laughing about it, not whining. Get your facts straight. Obviously he goes and jibber jabbers BS about what people said, unless you are distorting what James told you, which wouldn't surprise me.

Here's what I PM'd James Bang:

I got banned from DIYMA. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James,

I was in chat and asked about whether the rumor about Ant was true if he was court marshalled from the coast guard. And then later I was banned for a week for 'threatening a moderator'. WEAK. haha. That guy is off his rocker and can't stand any threat no matter how small. I'm not going back. He's an idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose that is some kind of 'whine'? Oooookay. You clearly distort and BS others about me.

Apparently it was a big enough deal for you to PM james bang about it complaining and whining that ant banned you for no reason, when he didn't even ban you LOL.
Don't try to act cool after you had a hissy fit about losing access to your beloved shitty idea dump.
you run your mouth and clutter threads...STFU with your propaganda

and here's a link since I don't think you know:fyi:

Dude, I haven't been posting on DIYMA for over a month now. The place has gone downhill quick, is dead and over moderated banning good people for ridiculous reasons. Ant has probably lost his mind changing the site, deleting threads, lying to people, banning people who didn't agree with his tactics and he totally changed his site from a place of free ideas to a closed-minded Second Skin product forum after bigger money. Getting banned from there was no big deal. That site is truly sad now. There were some people there I still liked and wanted to chat with on their little chat box. Good luck at that site now.
r6f2z8h3s9k3p9w7q5h3b6v4c9w7r5.jpg

I think your ban is only 1 week. You are welcome to return once it passes.

ANT

Ant,

There shouldn't have been any ban. The action wasn't warranted. I think you should get that site back to how it was. People could talk about what they wanted without censorship (within reason of course) and not have their stuff altered because of politics or how someone's bread is buttered. That site didn't need to be changed up. A little over a month ago, once the censorship began and good people started telling me about edited threads, deleted statements and bans, I got a bit upset. A lot of that wasn't necessary. I may not have been directly involved in any of that but some nice people got jerked around for no good reason. That's not cool.

Just wait until Violent Bass Air takes over.
It looks like this place already worships VBA. It's just tspence approved nao. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you run your mouth and clutter threads...STFU with your propaganda
and here's a link since I don't think you know:fyi:
What the **** are you talking about? Oh, and I think you forgot to call me 'boy' while licking your lips. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

P.S. Propaganda means lying, I've been showing up with facts. So feel free to blow me.

The site states that my account is 'banned'. What part of 'banned' isn't 'banned'? I don't like you, but I never went out of my way to find any of your posts and try to attack you. I frankly don't even care about you and your attempts to 'gloat' about something that isn't even a problem is proof that you have no life and need to get one.
I PM'd James Bang about it but didn't whine. As I recall, James Bang was banned from there too. I was actually laughing about it, not whining. Get your facts straight. Obviously he goes and jibber jabbers BS about what people said, unless you are distorting what James told you, which wouldn't surprise me.

Here's what I PM'd James Bang:

I got banned from DIYMA. lol

James,

I was in chat and asked about whether the rumor about Ant was true if he was court marshalled from the coast guard. And then later I was banned for a week for 'threatening a moderator'. WEAK. haha. That guy is off his rocker and can't stand any threat no matter how small. I'm not going back. He's an idiot.

I suppose that is some kind of 'whine'? Oooookay. You clearly distort and BS others about me.
James bang hates you, and boost banned you not ant, jesus christ do you get the point ever?

James bang hates you, and boost banned you not ant, jesus christ do you get the point ever?
If James Bang hates me, he's never said so. You seem to like to speak for other people. Boost banned for no reason. Not long after I asked about something that caused a deletion here at this site. I don't think there was a coincidence, but hey think what you want. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Why do you even bother to come in my thread and try to mess with it? Just get lost. Go find something constructive to do.

Not to shabby. Why didn't you color match the carpet on the kicks? would have made them blend in a lot better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Calm your hormones. I don't hate the spence. He's starting to see the light. Slowly but surely. For someone that you think doesn't ever get the point, even he sees how lame Ant/SS/Diyma is. Ant helped him get the point some more with that post below.

I wonder if Tspence's review thread survived over there. I give him props for that thread. IIRC, his thread was the first to be Altered and Censored, which got the ball rolling. He doesn't even have any ties whatsoever with SDS. Just a normal fellow, giving an honest review from his POV.

About Boostedrex banning Tspence, that's not shocking. However, the reason was silly imho. It's amusing how he would ban someone for something said in the shoutbox. For someone who loves to laugh at his own jokes, he surely can't take one.

On topic: x2 to what Ramos said. I'd also suggest going a little further and add some grill cloth(color matched) to cover the midrange

Not to shabby. Why didn't you color match the carpet on the kicks? would have made them blend in a lot better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I wanted them to stand out so people would notice them and not put their feet on them.

And then later I was banned for a week for 'threatening a moderator'. WEAK. haha. That guy is off his rocker and can't stand any threat no matter how small. I'm not going back. He's an idiot.
Getting banned from there was no big deal. That site is truly sad now.

Nice to see you back on DIYMA already today. Good to know that too your cool for that place attitude was all a ******** facade.

*golf clap

Nice to see you back on DIYMA already today. Good to know that too your cool for that place attitude was all a ******** facade.
*golf clap
Dude, I'm only on the chat box. Show a single post I've put on that site. You can't, because I haven't posted anything there since the ban. Chatting with people doesn't mean you are participating on the site. So, STFU? Loser? yeah.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tspence73

10+ year member
DIYMA Refugee
tspence73
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date