Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
and here i thought TBP had issues.
do you wanna start a texas chapter???...if it works out we could all meet up at finals for an "end of year blowout bang"

get me your email addy and ill send you the details...i will also need to know your size "soft" and "hard"

do you wanna start a texas chapter???...if it works out we could all meet up at finals for an "end of year blowout bang"
get me your email addy and ill send you the details...i will also need to know your size "soft" and "hard"
LOL... new levels of STUPIDITY:eek:

SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY SOME TESTICLES;)

well im so happy with my early christmas present that i wanna have some more fun...i want to start a "car audio gangbang club"....we all get together, se whos louder, then have a group bang...whos down???

oh i forgot to mention....it would be "dudes only"

Nate and TJ for pres and vice-pres. These boys love dude on dude.

i actually invited nate and tj...they both said no....but i noticed your from florida...man you should sign up....i know most guys in florida are "light in the loafers"...i hope your cuban...nothin like some cuban "mangina"

Only when its you and chris pepole pay cheep money to watch but it still pays the bills. maybe ill have enough money to by my amps and battery`s this yr. keep up the clown ass of a job guys. maybe one day you to will be pres and vice pres. and be able to make some extra coin off someones vids as well.

LOL... new levels of STUPIDITY:eek:
SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY SOME TESTICLES;)
he has them you just need to know when to spit them out your mouth they dont belong to you. But what can i say you need to get loud some where.

See Nate this is what the new guy needs to do to get loud.

wonder what he had to do to get the job at a audio shop. Let alone have that box built by someone else. Chris must have swallowed for that one to happen I guess he has no love for his boss or he is just used and worn out.

Sorry T.J. is noone paying attention to you again? Why are yo so threatened by us? Is it because you called us out and we beat you? We have Dave L build our boxes. He is the best box builder we've ever seen. If your gonna talk smack about box building then you got more than us to talk to. Dont forget Dave has built for a lot of guys on this forum. To bad your not loud Yugo doesn't have one of his boxes. I mean really dude a 8k in your Yugo with your numbers..... I did it with 1/2 the power and in a SUV. Give me your car and I'll make it loud...with a Dave L. custome box beeeotch.

Sorry T.J. is noone paying attention to you again? Why are yo so threatened by us? Is it because you called us out and we beat you? We have Dave L build our boxes. He is the best box builder we've ever seen. If your gonna talk smack about box building then you got more than us to talk to. Dont forget Dave has built for a lot of guys on this forum. To bad your not loud Yugo doesn't have one of his boxes. I mean really dude a 8k in your Yugo with your numbers..... I did it with 1/2 the power and in a SUV. Give me your car and I'll make it loud...with a Dave L. custome box beeeotch.
wait....act audio...first off who are you??? second, your callin tj out...you know tj is a national compeitor right???...not some local kid...how bout a link to your dbdrag stats...maybe let us know how many shows "dbdrag" you have attended in the past few years??

LOL....DB Drag what? How many shows has DB Drag done this past year in the N.E.? Oh yeah thats right like 1. Second Im louder then him. Third I'm taller than him. Fourth I'm smarter than him. Fifth I'm a better speller than him. Sixth I still have EVERY member of my Team. At the end of the day I'm just plain better like it or not. It is what it is.

Bro first off you did not beat me and ill come back just to shut ya up you me in street b

Bring some 12`s one battery car off then come talk your ****.

Having dave build your box just goes to show how loud you realy are lol.

You work for a shop and have someone build **** for you cause you cant get loud with out others help or should i say Daves custom Box lol what a joke.

Any time ya want to go head to head in a real class come talk to me get rid of them 15`s put in some 12s get rid of that bat cap and run one 800sq in battery. Then come talk your ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.