Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Hay steve its funny you bring this up i copied this off the other post look like i found out who it was lol. its funny how he needs a new name to see what he started that he can not come on here to see what i finnished **** them like i sead nothing like back stabers.

boom24

CarAudio.com Elite

Re: top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Team Act

Ummm.......what? I guess anyone who likes weed is a criminal lol. I speak to you the way you need to be spoken too and you like it. Dirty little girl you. I also never knew you worked at juvenile detention. Im glad you made it to retirement, I heard those little bastards can be rough

cris your my hero....call me later

99 grand cheeroke

deck- alpine 9884

front/rear-stock

sub amp-20k watts

subs-3 12in dc lvl 4xls

audio

wireing-knu-batts nsb 3100kinetick 2400

hit a 150.9 @47hrz

TEAM DM

bought from- streetbeater07 / mobeious / wu501/Bender-Offender

sold to-{:C:} /dacheatham /uglydimple12/

( scamers lexani2002(FROSTYZ3, RYAN CHRISITIANSON )

traded with-f150john

(((((( Its funny How ya both talk like each other lol what a tool Steve had this right on the nose your a tool Dave.))))))

splmagic

Re: top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ACT. Chris is my hero

lmao! Its true you can always tell who's posting by their grammar. When Im at the shop under ACT Audio's name you can tell if its me or Adam posting. Im the one who talks crap then Adam goes on being all "nice". I swear I dont have split personality disorder......

well tj iam done with people calling me and saying i started **** how about we both grow up and call it done ? i apoligize for the posting i made ..and if ur gunna keep running your mouth thair will be consequences..so id just drop it all now...and now iam not splmagic..i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth

well tj iam done with people calling me and saying i started **** how about we both grow up and call it done ? i apoligize for the posting i made ..and if ur gunna keep running your mouth thair will be consequences..so id just drop it all now...and now iam not splmagic..i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth
well tj iam done with people calling me and saying i started **** how about we both grow up and call it done ?

First off Ya did start the bs in here and why should i be the one growing up im not the one doing this **** ducking others over stabbing in the back then coming on here and talking **** out your mouth with no respect for any one. well ya did it to your self not me remember that next time ya speak what ya think is the truth Its about time ya grow up.

i apoligize for the posting i made ..

Well im not accepting it I think there is alot more ya should be apologizing for then just a post its ****ed up how i stick my neck out for you guys and this is the **** i get back Thanks **** that what about my family They did an awful amount of treating ya like family what respect did ya show them And i should grow up.

and if ur gunna keep running your mouth thair will be consequences..so id just drop it all now...

Bro you don't want the kind of consequences that would come your way so your in no predicament to try to be some lil hard ass I don't play fair and i don't like to play lil kid games...i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth.

..i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth

Well nice life that ya still found time to come on here and bash me after i gave you The shirt off my back. Let alone talk **** about Nate in here.

let alone make a fake name to see what kind of crap ya started.

Bro i don't have to say anything i all ready stated in here Im just implying a lil FYI for the next guy That tryes to be the nice guy so he has a heads up on how much of a dick you and mike really are. With that sead go **** off.

You can never apologize enough for the **** you talked to me when i dropped mikes stuff of. Let alone i was the one who was trying to help ya out.

Good luck with your new business i hope ya don't treat your customers like ya did your old Team / Family / Who thought of ya like a brother more then Friend. With This I have Nothing More to say To you its not worth wasting my time.

No Dave you are the one that has to grow up this was all started for no reason but I hope you kissing Mikes *** pays off. As for Tj apoligizing he has many time for what? He did nothing to you but be you're friend/family. As for the threat you better watch who you're threatin just remember what goes around comes around two fold. You better stop running you're mouth and we wouldn't have to respond to you're stupidity. Good luck with you're real life cause you'll need it cause people like you guys never make you're goals.

well hears one for you go **** YOUR SELF YOU PIEACE OF **** I MANED UP AND SAID SORRY AND IF YOU CANT TAKE A APOLIGE UR A ****ING TOOL AND I HOPE U LIKE SPARK PLUGS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well hears one for you go **** YOUR SELF YOU PIEACE OF **** I MANED UP AND SAID SORRY AND IF YOU CANT TAKE A APOLIGE UR A ****ING TOOL AND I HOPE U LIKE SPARK PLUGS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Wow This kid just don't know when to shut up. Like i sead Some times its to late to apologies and im not the only one ya stabbed in the back. Bro the last thing ya want to do is threaten me. You should have maned up when **** went down the first time. You two deserve each other.

The sad part is that street looks like the biggest piece of **** because he wants to keep pushing this and pointing out how much of a piece of **** the other people are.

i think its sad that you claim to be an adult and you keep doing this ****.

The sad part is that street looks like the biggest piece of **** because he wants to keep pushing this and pointing out how much of a piece of **** the other people are. i think its sad that you claim to be an adult and you keep doing this ****.
bro your beating a dead bush here if you were **** on you to would be doing the same thing. Its not just me they **** on they **** on my family and my kids. Yes i am the adult. Im not the one to start this bs in the first place Why dont ya read what i did for them do what i have done for them.

Then put your self in my shoes after they started to take it to the fourms then come on here and tell me what is good for me to say or what an adult should act like. Thank you. sorry if ya dont like it no one told ya to Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.