The Last Setup I Put In This Car!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

BUDDAH

I'm ready to get going on my "The Last System I Put In This Car" system in my 2007 Impala. I have a box builder waiting on me to bring him some subs to work around. All the inside speakers have been replaced by aftermarket and waiting on the bass to catch up. I'm working on a budget of around $600.00 for sub(s) and amp. I think I'm going to build around a PPI 1800.1. Do I go with 1 15" or 2 12's subs? I'm leaning toward 12's. Waiting to hear some real knowledge!

I'm ready to get going on my "The Last System I Put In This Car" system in my 2007 Impala. I have a box builder waiting on me to bring him some subs to work around. All the inside speakers have been replaced by aftermarket and waiting on the bass to catch up. I'm working on a budget of around $600.00 for sub(s) and amp. I think I'm going to build around a PPI 1800.1. Do I go with 1 15" or 2 12's subs? I'm leaning toward 12's. Waiting to hear some real knowledge!
Ive done many 2 12 and 1 15 setups in my 08 and 2 12s always wins..what kina music do u listen to ? What are the goals of this setup?

I have an 18 in my 07 impala that gets loud for airspace being on the smaller side. I have two HDD 12s that i need to put in, hoping they work out even better

What about the HDS312, 2 of them. Same price, twice the power?
The obsidians are a better choice if SQ is first and foremost. The obsidians might handle 1/2 the power, but they will NOT be half as loud. For a daily situation they'll likely be within a db or so and will play lower with less distortion/mechanical noise at higher volumes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.