The Great 15" Challenge

Nope have not been able to get a hold of him, if anyone has a phone number that would be awesome, thanks
CADDY>Chevette>SUV>SUV

try and figure that one out lol
fix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Z15 did pretty well - nice testing all in all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I like the way it is set up.

I had an idea... maybe I'll send in a Nightshade v.2 Prototype.

I feel like the current model is well established and has plenty of reviews but this one isn't out yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hit me up and let me know what you think Matt.

which woofers sound best? also your going to have to be way more detailed than that. list the box tune score.. also a SQ raiting say 1 to 100?? that would be cool as well incase someone is looking for a more sql orentined woofer. im interested to know how the tss fair sq wise.. not the alpha max can take about the same power as the hw step up to a 3kw bracket..

which woofers sound best? also your going to have to be way more detailed than that. list the box tune score.. also a SQ raiting say 1 to 100?? that would be cool as well incase someone is looking for a more sql orentined woofer. im interested to know how the tss fair sq wise.. not the alpha max can take about the same power as the hw step up to a 3kw bracket..
that was just a sample of the data I am slowly collecting I will have tons more soon, btw I planned to do the SQ thing but people need to understand its all opinionated I mean Its just going off of what I feel sounds the best, I have had several other people listen at shows and what not so maybe they can help as well.

looks pretty good

the sonance starts to spike for spl purpose when you go over 50hz

The Alpha MAX really surprised me, the one sent in is the daily version with a 67mm tall coil it sounds better but is less SPL than our 52mm setup it is down .8 to 1.2 db in our test with the spl version vs daily.

The HW starts to shine with more power, we hoped to see it get at least 15k in this challenge. If you go up in HZ you will also see a large spike with the HW. The HW is good on bursts to the mid 30,000w range.

The SHW is not ready as of yet, but our sample tend to be .4-.5 db louder until 10k and from 10-20k about 1db and 20-30 about a 1.5db . We have not put the sample SHW on to much power as of yet. The most we have done is four d9 @ 16v and i guess that to be between 30-40k. Once we get it finished it will be really tested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.