The Great 15" Challenge

I've been super busy and the only time im able to get on here is at work, I dont have any of the excel files on my work computer. Everything is at home.

Im building up a Street C vehicle this weekend but besides that I will try and get more stuff up. Thanks for everyones patience. And sorry to hear about the sub Jacob, did they bring it back to you yet so you could inspect the damages? The motor was still pretty at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I've been super busy and the only time im able to get on here is at work, I dont have any of the excel files on my work computer. Everything is at home.
Im building up a Street C vehicle this weekend but besides that I will try and get more stuff up. Thanks for everyones patience. And sorry to hear about the sub Jacob, did they bring it back to you yet so you could inspect the damages? The motor was still pretty at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I don't have it back yet - I'm sure I will soon.

I don't have it back yet - I'm sure I will soon.
Weird cause they got it last week but i guess with the holiday. Well maybe you can have some fun with it atleast once you get it back, Im sure it will work and work fine till you put some real power to it then that basket wont be stable at all.

yeh im starting to like fedex more when getting stuff, cuz they guy comes with im at home for lunch or on saturdays. but i should be getting a check from UPS this week

I wish i had some heavyweights,so you say there badazz huh?
OH wait. .i do . .have 4 of them and 4 D9s
....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Is there anymore 15's that you are going to be testing that you haven't yet bumpin?

I didn't read through the whole thread so sorry if it has been asked.

....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Is there anymore 15's that you are going to be testing that you haven't yet bumpin?

I didn't read through the whole thread so sorry if it has been asked.
Its cool, theres lots to read through lol

To the best of my knowledge my testing is over. DC never sent anything to me so it was basicly Sundown, T3, RD, and AE. Was a real interesting match up all though we missed out on some companies I would have liked to seen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.