The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

Starting to pull some panels out of the Blazer. The compressors and tanks in the back will be replaced to handle the weight. As of right now, when laid out, we can get the frame to lay on the ground. So as you can imagine, this Blazer is lowwww. Roof comes up to about my chest.

NSmsAuP.jpg

is that a 4 inch coil? thats some expensive wood lol
Yes sir, 4" coil

This wood is actually pretty cheap. It's pine, so the box is going to blow apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nvm though it was birch or something but isn't pine still more expensive than mdf
Where I'm at they are about the same price give or take a few dollars. I just love pine. I've used pine for all different types of boxes. It's light, cheap and plenty strong.

Now we wait for another alt bracket... Could we bump it up to 5 alts? We shall see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Like the Alma Gates stuff and the Nendo demo bus is just crazy. Even four is a pretty crazy amount. Sure you get some funny looks at car shops
I do my own work on my truck, so I just get funny looks when I show people, haha.

I leave my tuck outside at work with the cover rolled up so you can see everything. I get customers asking about it all the time, lol. Everyone thinks my truck is converted to electric //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.