The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

Moving on to the wiring of this beast. Can't remember off the top of my head, but I think we have around 400ft. of 2/0 EB Flex going into this build. Here's 250ft. getting chopped up...

TQBaRW4.jpg

UcqADOM.jpg

pH7CYvh.jpg

With a bagged car, we had to wire her up in a less than optimal way, but I think it all turned out pretty clean. Some might notice that the exhaust is pretty close. We are making a custom pipe to avoid any foreseeable issue.

bHF8bik.jpg

PBf5JQH.jpg

54XXw2O.jpg

EH8I4th.jpg

AeefkZf.jpg

FMbjZMw.jpg

pCyrQuf.jpg

You haven't starting working on anything yet? You should get a lil job at a transmission repair shop or something! I don't care what organisation says your an engineer nothing beats experience!

And a test. Journeyman is weak. Master and contractors is what's up.
It's considered a electrician.. and the masters test is mostly the business aspects.. that's 4000 logged as a jouneryman.. for a tech for I and e is another lisence in instrumentation gotta have both..so technically 8 years to master and 4 for tech..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.