The Best of the Best

mobileenhance

I'm looking to put a massive system into my new 2002 Suburban. I'm looking to use a sealed box probably with up to about 6 subs. Price makes no difference. I just want to hear from everyone in their opinion what are the best subs to use. Righ now I'm leaning towards Earthquake cause they are the most reliable that I'v seen so far. Any other suggestions....? Or what are your top picks, DD's, Kove, JL....?

if price is no object, check out diamond.

i know i sound like a diamond salesman, but i'm just a really happy customer!

MacDaddy 12s rule, but you'll have to see this **** for yourself.

http://www.diamondaudio.com ----> find a dealer.

you gotta hear this **** with a diamond amp

awesome sq and amazing spl, what more could u ask for?

All I got to say is if you buy four infinity perfect, 12 inchers. Well you probably will blow your widows out. They are like 200 a peice. I heard two 12 with a 2x200 watt amp and they were shaking the whole car. Go with infinity

I dont know but I know memphis audio has some hard hitting ****. you are asking the same quistion i am but go to memphiscaraudio.com and check it out i have one of there amps and it dose wonders for the subs i have now but good luck on your stuff.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

All I got to say is if you buy four infinity perfect, 12 inchers. Well you probably will blow your widows out. They are like 200 a peice. I heard two 12 with a 2x200 watt amp and they were shaking the whole car. Go with infinity
I'm looking to put a massive system into my new 2002 Suburban. I'm looking to use a sealed box probably with up to about 6 subs. Price makes no difference. I just want to hear from everyone in their opinion what are the best subs to use. Righ now I'm leaning towards Earthquake cause they are the most reliable that I'v seen so far. Any other suggestions....? Or what are your top picks, DD's, Kove, JL....?
just cause your car is shaking doesn't mean sh*t. He wants a MASSIVE system.

6 200w infinitys would prob be loud, but price is no object! Get some high quality sh*t

If you want something wanted something that is just loud as hell get 2-4(or whatever you heart desires) Atomic thunder Mouse 15's. They are ugly, and downright amazing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.