THE BEST! all around installer

12VoltInstaller
10+ year member

12VoltInstallerTools.com
I know of an installer in Spokane, WA named Steve Waters. He is the most complete Installer/Fabricator/Customer Service Rep/Technical Support/ Shop Manager/Store Manager I've ever had the pleasure of working with!

If there is anyone in the Washingon, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana area looking for "THAT GUY", he's it! He went to Mobile Dynamics in Phoenix, Installed professionally in Montana for 5 years, worked for Car Toys for 4 years, then opened up a small shop with another guy and worked there for 3 years.

He also owns http://www.12voltinstallertools.com Its the most complete online source for 12 volt install tools out there! This Guy really knows his ****!

If you need to contact him Im sure you can reach him through his web site!

http://www.12voltinstallertools.com

Oh yeah, btw.... "THAT GUY" is me... just thought I'd let the cat out of the bag!

Cool resume' huh?

That's a pretty shameless plug //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

Nice to know though.. great website, might have to pick up one of those air sander kits!

Yeah...it was shameless...but who knows ya best, but #1. Thanks for the compliments...its always getting better...if you have suggestions let me know...I want to be the best out there...and its going to happen with help from the whole community of Car Audio Crazies! Why u suggestin I get banned...Im an installer like you too... Dont hate... gravitate!

Nice site...next install you do take some pics for us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Garth Brooks wrote a song called shameless....look how rich he is.

Dont hate ((((gravitate)))) I love every body, plus I rock at installs too! If your in the Washington, Idaho, Montana Area contact me. We do some excellent, clean and affordable work. You wont regret it! I am going to be working for Sounds on Wheels starting Dec. 1. They need some help for the winter remote start rush, Im glad to do it!

Spokane eh? 2.5 hours away ... I'll be down to visit.

Next year we'll have to try and get some sort of north west meet going on.

He's even richer...lol Im not ashamed to be in that type of company.... Why is it anyones perogotive to tell somone else not to preach in a forum? Isnt that what all this is about? Preaching Knowledge, Contacts, Jokes, Problems? Whys every body gotta be negative? Its not bragging if you can back your own ass up right? You feel that way about yourself dont you? I want other people to feel that way about me too. Thanks for the input. The duramix and CA glues are comming. Good Suggestions

A show circuit and or a meet would be a great idea. We need rebirthed culture in Car audio and Craftsmanship quality. The big manufactureres are a double edged sword in this industy. They Set the bar pretty high with their deep pockett books....General public doesnt have funding to create 1 off master pieces like that...but there should still be good competitions that level the playing field in not only Sound pressure numbers, or a flat line RTA, but a best of show, Listeners Choice, People Choice....make it more attainable in your area. Start a fire back in it. I might just have to do somthing about this. Post and let me know if your interested in helping to add ideas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...