THE BEST! all around installer

We all **** honestly. LOL. We shouldve been doctors not working at audio stores. 12Volt, i will admit your site is the shiznit bro. I just sell, i dont care who installs it. I just had to get a piece of the pie too.

Support much appreciated! Its a work in progress for sure. Its one of my contributions, however small, to the 12 Volt industry.

and by the sounds of it....your a relatively new hire......

I am a new hire, but have been doing car audio for almost fifteen years. This is the fourth shop i have worked at. I am also a USACI and an IASCA world finalist.

Thats nothin to snuff at. It takes alot of effort and knowledge to get even close to those ranks. Congrats for sure! Are any of the vehicles you built still in service and available to sample? Im always excited to see other peoples craftsmanship and listen to and experience the fruits of their labor. I think thats the whole reason we got into doing this....for the uncommon and exciting experiences related to a high powered finely tuned audio system. (hairs standing on neck)...... yeah like that!

Well 12voltinstaller we should me and I would like to see what can do for me. I have lots of room in my Durango. I want all Memphis things.

I went to Snows to get my speakers installed because I wanted the extra warranty for the doors. They are good people. But if you don't have money to buy anything they don't like dealing with you. I went there three times to buy subs from them and I didn't get a single hello, or help from them. I wanted a box build and I would install the rest because I don't have the tools to cut and I live in apartment. They wouldn't build me box with out installing or take pictures with it was being build for insurance reasons. So I wont go back to them. I asked to install a Clifford 750 and they wanted 300 bucks just for the install. I have everything that comes with the alarm. I told them no way.

Project Dog,

If you ever want to give Snow's another chance, see me. There has been alot of changes at Snow's in the last year. New employees, better training, cleaner store, an all out better experience. I will be happy to help you, i will even say hellol. LOL

Let me know.

Russ

I know of an installer in Spokane, WA named Steve Waters. He is the most complete Installer/Fabricator/Customer Service Rep/Technical Support/ Shop Manager/Store Manager I've ever had the pleasure of working with!
If there is anyone in the Washingon, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana area looking for "THAT GUY", he's it! He went to Mobile Dynamics in Phoenix, Installed professionally in Montana for 5 years, worked for Car Toys for 4 years, then opened up a small shop with another guy and worked there for 3 years.

He also owns - 12 Volt Installer Tools - Built By 12 Volt Installers For 12 Volt Installers Its the most complete online source for 12 volt install tools out there! This Guy really knows his ****!

If you need to contact him Im sure you can reach him through his web site!

- 12 Volt Installer Tools - Built By 12 Volt Installers For 12 Volt Installers

Oh yeah, btw.... "THAT GUY" is me... just thought I'd let the cat out of the bag!

Cool resume' huh?
SPAM........................5 year old SPAM, lol.

Project Dog,If you ever want to give Snow's another chance, see me. There has been alot of changes at Snow's in the last year. New employees, better training, cleaner store, an all out better experience. I will be happy to help you, i will even say hellol. LOL

Let me know.

Russ
Well Russ, wait and see. I'm not working right now, so there's no funds coming in. You have a shaved head?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...