The b*tch's box.

you are the b*tch, she didnt feel obligated to stay with you but you are obligated to install her stereo ****? you are a punk ass
Why would she feel obligated to stay with me? You're dumb.

I explained before. Not to mention I was the one that talked her into buying it. So, unlike most of you, I have a conscience, and I'd feel bad for having her throw down money and never get installed 'cause she broke up with me.

Remember, at the time, I thought we were gunna be cool and still talk and chill.

But, the btch doesn't even talk to me anymore.

I sent her a text today, if she doesn't respond in a month, guess who gets new P3's?

OH she paid for it? ok if you paid for it i was gon say your a ***** lol but I get where your comin from, its always good to stay coo wit the ex anyways for those drunk lonley nights://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, as some may know, I suckered myself into an audio build for my ex girlfriend. (she broke up with me soon after I ordered the equipment, and I felt obligated to finish what I started.)It was my full install solo. Normally my Dad helps me, or his employee (Real cool guy, was into audio back in the day, he was bragging he had 3 W6's back when they were new. He went Bankrupt due to a shitty friend who fucked him over.)

Anyway,

Car: 1992 Integra LS Coupe

Equipment:

Pioneer 2000IB or some ish, she had it before. It only had rear pre-outs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

x2: RF P3 12 2DVC

PG RSD 6.0's

Zapco iForce i-250 (for the highs)

G&S G6000 or some ish like that. It's supposed to do 1K @ 2-ohm for the lows.

4-AWG run back, 8AWG to amp. 8AWG grounds.

The pictures aren't really comprehensive. I just snapped pictures with my phone when I thought about it... so there's not too many good pictures.

Meow... let's get started:

A picture of the P3 vs Yoohoo can. This might not be big for some of you, but I'm used to really crap systems. So, I was pretty stoked to be able to get the opportunity to work with with a magnet that size. o_o It's just a shame it won't be put up to it's full potential.

CIMG0218.jpg

[The next few pictures are gunna be pretty crappy. The first day I got the car, I stayed up 'til 3 running wires and installing the speakers. It wasn't fun. I just wanted to get it done... but, I decided after finishing the car itself, to take my time building the box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif]

[NOTE:: I'll take some more pictures of everything once I install the box. Maybe tomorrow.]

Doors with tweets installed. I think it looks great:

CIMG0287.jpg

I ran into a problem when trying to wire the speakers. Unlike most cars, the Integra has a Molex-style plug where the wires run through instead of just a through grommet. Don't ask me why. I don't know. But, to fix it, just need a screw driver, a rag, and a drill.

Here's what it should look like in case anyone has to work on an Integra soon:

CIMG0243.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

The molex plug has two sections, basically. The top section doesn't have any wires running through it. Pick the appropriate drill size, and drill through. I was trying to find a walk through online, but no one had decent information. On one site, someone said to be careful. But, I saw no need to.

NOTE: You can also just use a screw driver and hammer it through the top since it's pointless...

Or you can do it the "proper way" and get some female/male connectors for each side of the plug... again, I saw this pointless. No use doing that much work on my ex's POS car.

Here's the Zapco iForce i-250 mounted up all nice and snug in the driver's side recess in the trunk. I'll snap a new shot in the light. I think it looks clean.

IMG_0006.jpg

What the hell lives in the tank in the background? Reptile?

OH she paid for it? ok if you paid for it i was gon say your a ***** lol but I get where your comin from, its always good to stay coo wit the ex anyways for those drunk lonley nights://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
We aren't cool, anymore. That's why I call her a bitch. She basically knew I was too invested to just give up once we broke up. But she paid for the materials. At least $50 dollars worth. But that was about what I spent, not including gas and time.

oh, you have a conscience and still call her a bitch...sounds like you are whooped.
Look above.

I called her a bitch 'cause she basically double-crossed me and used me, knowing very well what would happen. I was hustled.

She knows that the only thing I love doing is projects. I enjoyed doing it... It's just a bummer I won't get to listen to it for more than 20 seconds as she drives away...

pics of ex? WTF
n748800315_4049431_326.jpg

I have no noods. They would've already been up if I had.

What the hell lives in the tank in the background? Reptile?
2 year old Ball python.

nice equip.... wtf happened to zapco... nobody runs it anymore... was always held as a prestigious company
Thanks. It's a shame it's gunna be abused and gone to waste.

I dunno, man. From what I saw, it was a nice little amp. I'd definitely take it.

It's been roughly 2 days since I contacted her VIA text saying her shit was done. She hasn't gotten back to me. So, if she doesn't contact me by 12/14, I'm keeping her stuff.

wow...obligated to a chick that looks like that? either u are ugly have no game or jus desperate...either way grow some balls and tell her to get someone else to do install...too late now. its not like she couldnt have had someone else install it....u are proof that guys are as dumb as they look

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.