The $150 SPL Challenge

I love the fact that this has grown in such a short period. However, the PMs from this are clogging up my inbox rather quickly. If you have simple "I want in the challenge" or other contact info you would like to forward me. Please send me an email DC_Creations@live.com

Also, feel free to add me and use the IM chat. I'm not always available, but I do my best to get back to everyone as soon as I can.

If anyone will be at Spring Break Jam and wants to play around with this challenge let me know ASAP.

Here's our Trunk class entry.

1987 Nissan Sentra

sentra5.jpg

2 hifi 12s & a AP mini

IMG_20110228_095256.jpg

IMG_20110228_095826.jpg

Legal on left, outlaw on right, vehicle sealed for both.

IMG_20110228_120850.jpg

Here's the amp I bought...my 'secret weapon'...
CRUNCH PRZA1500.1 1500W MONO Car Amplifier : PRZA15001 : $113.95 : VMInnovations.com

...4x30 amp fuses on this model versus 2x40 amp fuses on the Crunch 2000.1. The potental is there for more power at 1 ohm. But, who knows? With this 'bargain' stuff fusing may not mean anything. Maybe someone could clamp one of these and give us an accurate output?
Just an fyi in the future feel free to use VMSAVE10 coupon to save additional 10% off your purchase price on all amplifiers at vminnovations.com.

Cheers,

Lucky

Hey guys, I just noticed this is on a few forums caco and usaci forums. I will do my best to get it all together. I noticed the USACi one a little while back(forum is dead there so I don't get on it much) I don't get on caco very often...actually I had my account there a long time ago, and some how it was reset recently and I am unable to post with it..haha...I will try and get that fixed.

we got different rules on caco.
I didn't have a chance to read all the way through it. I will check it out. If you guys want to run that go for it, but it won't work for over here or any other forum that goes by the rules here. I may be adjusting the reward setup very soon, pending a return email at this point. I can not release info just yet though.

my stuff came in today...:laughs:

P1020052.jpg

P1020046.jpg

P1020037.jpg

birthseet@2ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

amp.jpg

and my tweeters that probably cost more than this challenge...lol

P1020039.jpg

Hey guys, I just noticed this is on a few forums caco and usaci forums.
Woot! I'm managing the thread on USACI. Too good of an idea not to get more people involved.

BTW, if anyone is competing the the LA, TX, AR, MS area... let me know. I'm trying to get people together for the Shreveport Import Face-Off show on March 27th, if there's enough interest. If there aren't enough people, I'll stay in H-town for the Stirling McCall Diabetes benefit show that weekend.

@ MBrooky... you're not going to install Planar tweets in the Blazer.... seriously???? My gear came in today too. It seems you either got a REALLY good deal or plan on blowing some stuff up! LOL.

1) Declare your intentions to the world!

2) Build a setup according to the rules.

3) Go to a local show, shop, or friend with a Termlab meter.

4) Take a video of your run including a shot of the equipment used.

As long as it's legit, Pro-Rabbit will give you a thumbs up. Then your score will be put into its category.

Rinse and repeat, until you get bored, win, or blow the equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.